Chapter 9

Guys I was getting bored so write this chapter plZzzz do tell me how is it plzzz guys do VOTE and COMMENT plZzzz....

ThAnkyou so much guys for all your support ThAnkyou... loveeee you alll thanks...
Happy reading....

When I came back from date I saw cabir was trying to clean the mess but it was very difficult for him to clean so I decided to help him and also thought that i will take take permission of navya who will stay here for this week. After some time manik also joined us in cleaning after our date he was too happy. Then we all started cleaning.

It took a long time to clear the house.
Someone had been sick in the back yard so I sent Cabir out to clear that, while I worked on the kitchen, collecting all of the empty cups and bottles. It seemed like the party had gotten a bit out of hand when Manik and I had gone to bed, & my drunken ass of a brother hadn't bothered to stop it.

"This is the reason why I stay sober," Manik stated, scrunching his face up in disgust at the vase full of urine on the windowsill in the lounge.

"You stay sober to stop people from peeing in my mom's ornaments?" I asked, laughing hysterically.

He nodded. "Surprising, but true. There's always one who can't be bothered to walk to the bathroom," he joked, making me laugh harder.

He smiled at me, making my heart melt, and Cabir walked in. "Wow, did I actually hear you two laughing at something together in here? That's a first," he said, looking at what Manik was holding and flinching.

"I'd better go sort this out," Manik muttered, walking off quickly. I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable lying to Cabir but I was really sure that a couple of weeks would be best, just to make sure this was what we both wanted.

"Cabir, can Navya stay this weekend?Her parents are out of town and she doesn't want to stay in the house on her own," I asked, giving him my puppy dog face.

He grimaced.

"Ugh! That girl does nothing but flirt with me, I wouldn't mind so much if she was older, but I mean jeez, she's my little sister's age! Ew!" he said with a fake shudder.

"So, you don't think a eighteen year old should go out with an twenty year old?" I asked, trying to be casual.

He didn't buy it, he looked at me sceptically. "You're not interested in any Twenty year olds, are you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at me. I saw Manik coming back down the hall way from the corner of my eye.

"No, I was talking about Navya," I lied.

He nodded, seeming satisfied. "No, I don't think they should. I mean, what sort of a twenty year old would even look at a Eighteen year old that way?" he asked, glancing at Manik as he walked past looking a little sheepish.

"It's only two years, Cabir, no big deal. You're only freaked out because that's the same age as me. Just because you wouldn't date someone who's my age doesn't mean other guys feel the same way, right, Manik?" I countered, still trying for casual even though my voice cracked a little when I said Manik's name.

"Right. I know a lot of hot ass eighteen
year olds," Manik replied, winking at me behind my brothers back.

"Yeah, but you can't date any of them!" Cabir growled, turning to look at him and slapping him on the back of the head as he walked past. I met Manik's gaze and was a little shocked. Wow, Cabir really did know he liked me, and by the look of it, he was very opposed to the idea of us being together.

This could be even more complicated than I first thought. Navya let herself in about an hour later.

"Hey, Cabir. Hey, Manik," she purred as she walked in, giving them both a flirty smile. I saw Manik chuckle under his breath as he smiled back.