Chapter 7

Guys this is a new chapter do tell me how is it plzzzxx do VOTE and COMMENT no bashing I m tired yaar plZzzz don't bash plzzzxx or I will stop writing...

If u will not get good response then I will stop writing you people don't vote comment toh due ki baat hai .... pata nhi SILENT readers ka problem kya hai... fig you want me to continue then do vote and comment....

Happy reading...😃😃😃😄😄😄

I sat down in front seat of his car that was already standing outside my house. "Hey, got you this," I chirped, handing him the drink.

"Thanks. Got you this." He smiled,handing me a slice of toast and I laughed.

"That's a pretty good exchange," I said, smiling at him and eating it."Oh, I need to go to the shop and get doughnuts, if that's alright." I looked at him hopefully while we were driving down the high street.

He nodded and was still beaming. "Why so happy today?" I asked, curious as to why he was smiling so much. He couldn't have had much sleep and I knew he was still tired, I could tell by his eyes."I had a good night last night that's all.I finally scored with some really hot chick that I've been after for a while." He winked at me, his genuine smile turning into his stupid smirk.

My insides felt like someone had shoved a chainsaw into my stomach. He had hooked up with someone, and then came onto me in the bed? That stupid jerk! I'd kissed him, a proper kiss too, and he had used some girl for sex before that! Ugh, the stupid man-wh**e, I knew I shouldn't have expected any different. I turned away so he couldn't see how hurt I was, and looked out of the car window, refusing to cry. Crying is for the weak. I hardly ever let anyone see me cry, but some people we already behind the defence I had built so I couldn't help it.

He pulled up outside shop and I jumped out, wanting to be away from him. I ordered twenty assorted doughnuts, heavy on the chocolate variety because they were my favourites. When I got back in the car, Manik smiled.

"Got enough there?" he joked, looking at the two huge boxes I had in my arms.I just nodded and turned up the radio."I like this song," I lied; I had no idea what i twas but I just didn't want to talk to him .He shot me a weird glance.

"You hate rave music," he said, frowning and turning it down. Actually, he was right, I did hate that stuff, but I would rather that than talk to him.

We pulled up outside the studio where my crew rehearsed every Saturday, we were a street dancing crew and we were pretty good too. We had entered a dance battle last week against ten other crews in the area and had come second, winning over $1,000 in prize money. Not that we ever saw any of the money, it went straight on studio time and uniforms, music, and fliers or posters. I loved to dance, street dance was my favourite and anything that went with a hip hop beat got my vote.

It had always been my dream since I was a little girl to have my own dance studio, maybe one day I'd get there, but it seemed highly unlikely."Hey, I'm so sorry guys, I overslept," I said, looking at them all apologetically as I walked in.

Harshad pulled me into a big hug and I tried not to flinch away from him; he was wearing his trademark piece of pink in the form of a cap today.

"That's OK. I'd oversleep too if I had that fine ass in my bed," he teased with a grin as he nodded over my shoulder towards Manik. I rolled my eyes and put the doughnuts on the table, grabbing a chocolate one quickly before they all went. I headed over to say hi to the other guys.

There were eight of us in our crew, four girls and four guys. I was happily chatting with the guys, when Harshad called everyone to start."Seeing as we are already forty-five mins late because someone couldn't drag her ass out of bed on time, we'd better get started,"he stated, throwing me a mock glare and making me laugh.