Chapter 13

Hello guys I m back again with a new update this time... guys I hope you all are enjoying my story... guys I m so happy with alll your lovely comment it really means alot.. including to the reader who comment one word really ThAnkyou so much that you guys appreciate my work.. thanks

Guys if you find something wrong in my story you can tell me.. or you guys want me to change something just tell me... ThAnkyou

Enjoy reading..

#happyreading..😀😀😀

That night we were all cramped into my lounge. Dhruv had brought Life of pie' s DVD and none of us had seen it before so all seven of us were now sitting around, eating Mc Donalds.

We were going to put the movie on after. I was leant against Manik's legs; Cabir didn't seem to bat an eyelid, which we both took as a good sign.

Mark moved off the couch. "Here, Mukti, you sit here, I'll sit on the floor," he suggested, as he plopped down next to me with a flirty smile.

I shifted uncomfortably to get a little more space from him. I felt Manik stiffen, so I put my hand on his foot, rubbing my thumb across the top of it soothingly.

"So, Nandini, what do you like to do in your free time?" he asked.

"Lots of stuff. I like to dance and go to movies. You know normal high school stuff," I replied, adding definition to the words high school.

He laughed. "Wow, you really are a feisty one aren't you?" he said, shaking his head.

"You have no idea," I muttered, turning away, pretending to watch the TV.

"You don't want to talk to me?" he asked, faking hurt.

I let out an exaggerated sigh. "I'm just trying to watch this."

He looked at the TV, and laughed.

"This advert for new sofas?"

I looked at the TV that I was pretending to watch, it was indeed an advert. Damn it!

"Yep, I'm a sofa girl, you can never have enough sofas," I joked.

"You're funny." He laughed, scooting closer to me.

"Thanks, and you're too old for me," I stated, smiling sweetly.

"M only 21"He looked challengingly.

I nodded. "Yeah, but 20 is my limit, so you're shit outta luck, bud," I said.

I heard Manik laugh behind me.

"I could make you change your mind," Mark stated confidently.

I laughed humourlessly. "You know what, I'd bet you twenty bucks that you got nothing of interest for me," I replied just as confidently.

He chuckled darkly. "I'll take that bet, but you need to wait until your brother's not watching." He glanced at Cabir a little nervously.

I sighed. "What is it exactly that you think I'm going to be interested in? You have a kitten in your pocket? Or maybe some candy? Or the answers to the test I have tomorrow in calculus?" I joked, making him laugh again.

"No. I'm going to kiss you, and you're going to love it." He shrugged, smirking at me again.

Manik's legs jerked behind me as he made a move to get up. I pushed back on his legs and started rubbing his foot again.

"Really? If you kiss me I'm going to knee you in the balls." I smiled at Mark, innocently.

"You think that's going to scare me away from a hottie like you?" he asked, looking me over slowly, making my skin crawl a little.