Chapter 24

Hello guys,, I m back with the update I know i m really late but so sorry had many things lined up so couldn't update. So sorry.. It was my birthday last week and i enjoyed alot.. Thankyou guys for ur lovely wishes.. 😘😘

For the first time i m going to dedicate my chapter to my most favorite readers sumeiyaa66 and shivangik23 thankyou guys for ur lovely comments.

I love inline comments and big big wala comments.. 😉😉😉

*********************

Nandini's pov

Skating was fun. He was right, I was alot better this time. It was probably due to the fact that he was such a good teacher, and because we spent almost all day here last time. He was so much fun to be around. He skated backwards just like he did before, holding both my hands, making jokes, and chatting.

I only fell a few times and each time he would break my fall or catch me and pull me up. I looked at him as we skated, he was smiling broadly and my heart skipped a beat. He was so handsome, kind and patient. I could feel my self falling for him. I knew it wouldn't be long before I was head over heels for him.

"Hey, how about you show off a little?I love to watch you skate," I suggested, gripping onto the side for dear life so he could let go of me. He kissed me before skating off backwards, he turned sharply and skated forwards so fast that it actually scared me.

My heart was hammering in my chest at the sight of it. If he fell while skating like that, he would be seriously hurt. The thought of him being hurt terrified me.

He did a few laps, showing me his skills like jumping and skating on one foot. I'd always loved to watch him skate. It looked so beautiful and graceful, but I never really lusted after him for it,until now. He looked so sexy when he was skating, so powerful and masterful.

Manik wanted to play basket ball professionally, he had already been scouted for a really good team but needed to be in college before they could sign him. He'd been offered a full athletic scholarship to a really great college in Manhattan, which would mean that he would have to move away when school finished in a few months.

The time apart was going to kill me. I was going to have nightmares every night when he wasn't there, not to mention the heartache I'd feel watching him leave. I hated the fact that he'd be so far away and that girls would be falling all over him. I sighed, refusing to think about it. I needed to trust him. And I did, I trusted him completely, I believed that he loved me and that he didn't want to hurt me.

When he came back to me, he skidded to a stop, sending an ice spray off over the side. "Is that showing off enough for you?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me tenderly.

"Oh yeah. My man can skate alright," I confirmed, grinning at him.

"Mmm, say that again. I like that," he growled, in a husky sexy voice that made my insides tremble.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and pulled him in close. "My man can skate," I purred seductively, looking into his eyes. I could feel the burning passion sizzling between us.

He bent his knees so we were on the same level, held me tight and then stood back up, lifting me off my feet. He started to skate gently around the rink. I wrapped my legs around his waist while he skated around, occasionally doing small spins and changing to skate backwards. His eyes never left mine. It was the most romantic and sexy thing that had ever happened to me, and my whole body was yearning for him.