Chapter 10

Hello guys I m back with new update I know you guys want an update of our forbidden but so sorry i am still writing it I hope jaldi se khatam go jaye so that i can post it soooooon...

I hope you guys will love this chappy coz it will have some romance and some flashback..

Guys can any one make a new cover for this story plzzxxx guys 🙇🙇🙇🙏🙏🙏 you guys can send me through facebook messenger my fb username is tatheer.rizvi1

Happy reading. ..
Enjoy..

#onthanksbye

I closed my door silently, and leant against it. I watched him as he actually walked around my room, looking under the bed, and in the closet, before heading into my en-suite.

As he walked back into the room, his eyes landed on me, he honestly didn't know I was there I could tell by his surprised face. Bless him; my boyfriend had actually checked my whole bedroom for zombies. My heart skipped a beat at the thought of him being my boyfriend.

"Hi," I purred seductively as I walked
over to my bed and sat down.

"Hi," he replied with a small smile. He made no moves to come towards me; I think he was trying not to rush me. I patted the bed beside me and he eagerly trotted over and sat down.

"Thanks for checking my room," I whispered, playing with the neck of his t-shirt, tracing my finger along the skin there.

"Anytime. I'm just sorry I won't be
here for you tonight. Try not to have too many nightmares, OK?" He looked at me with sad eyes; we both knew that I would have nightmares without him here.

I got onto my knees and moved to him, throwing my leg over his so I was sitting on his lap, straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. He looked a little taken aback but his eyes danced with excitement.

"I'm sorry that Navya's staying over. I'm actually really going to miss you half crushing me to death in the night," I teased. I said it as a joke but to be honest I really was going to miss him tonight.

"Well, I'm really going to miss half crushing you to death," he joked, rubbing his hands on my back.

"Try and get some sleep tonight though, OK?" I pleaded. I really hated it when he went without sleep, it made me feel guilty because he only started sleeping here in the first place to comfort me and now he was stuck with it.

"I'll try."

I suddenly had the urge to kiss him and maybe tease him a little, but I was
scared to do it. OK, just do it, Nandini what's the worst that could happen? It's Manik; he'll stop if you ask him to.

"Maybe I could give you a little something to dream about. Would that help do you think?" I asked, biting my lip and raising my eyebrows. He looked at me, his expression a little unsure; he obviously wasn't expecting this much physical contact so soon. I could tell by the bulge in his jeans pressing between my legs that he wanted physical contact, but I could also tell that he was letting me make the first moves.

"It might help," he said huskily, making my body tingle and my skin to heat up.