Chapter 16

GUYS I M SO HAPPY I GOT 1.04K FOLLOWERS WITH 20K VIEWS THANKU THANKU ALOT.... GUYS PLZZZZZ PLZZZ CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT MORE PLZZZ... I REALLY WANT ALL YOUR FEEDBACK..

 GUYS AFTER DOING SO MUCH WORK I ALWAYS GET ONE WORD COMMENT LIKE AWESOME, AMAZING , LOVELY.. DON'T YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD GET A GOOD COMMENT I M NOT TELLING TO WRITE A LONG COMMENT BUT TWO THREE LINE COMMENT WHICH HELP TO MOTIVATE ME...

NOW ITS UPTO YOU GUYS BUT PLZZZ WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT... 

GUYS sarahpeyton1 HAD MADE AN AWESOME VM OF THIS STORY I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT..

HAPPY READING..

******************

We must have fallen asleep because I woke up with Manik wrapped all over me. I looked at his clock. Holy crap, it was past nine! Cabir would be home already. I nudged him awake.

 "Hey, I gotta go, it's after nine," I stated, urgently trying to unwrap him from me.He groaned. 

"Ten more minutes, Angel," he muttered sleepily.I laughed; he looked so cute when he was sleepy. I giggled as I tickled him. "Manik, it's not morning, it's still night time, but I've got to go. Cabir will be wondering where I am!" I explained, finally prying him off me and jumping up. He groaned and pulled me back down to him, holding me tight against his body, smiling sleepily. I giggled. 

"Will you stop! I need to go," I said, laughing as he nibbled my earlobe.

He shook his head. "No, I don't want you to go," he muttered, as he kissed my neck. I pushed him up and he groaned. 

"But I'm going to miss you," he whined, making me laugh even harder.

"I'll see you in an hour. Anyway, I have homework to do," I said, with a shrug.He sighed in defeat. "Yeah, me too,"he admitted, pouting slightly. I climbed out of his bed and went to the door.

 "Hey wait. I'll walk you out." He grabbed my hand as we walked down the hallway.I stuck my head into the living room.

"Bye, Niyo aunty. Bye, Raj uncle," I called.

"Goodbye, honey," Raj replied, not taking his eyes off the TV. 

Niyonika smirked at me. "Bye, Nandini. Didy ou guys have fun?" she asked, giving me a wink. I blushed like crazy and nodded not sure that my voice would come out if I tried to speak. Manik rolled his eyes and pulled me to the front door, where he pushed me against it lightly and kissed me until I was dizzy.

"I'll see you at half past ten, OK?" he  whispered, caressing my cheek. I walked quickly to my house, turning back to smile at Manik as I walked in the front door. Bless him, he was standing on his porch checking to make sure I got home safe and I live like thirty feet from him. 

Cabir was sitting on the sofa, waiting for me. As I walked in the door he looked at me, his eyes tight with anger.

 "Where have you been? I've been worried! You could have left a note or something," he said, shaking his head disapprovingly. 

"Sorry, I was over at Manik's house Nyonika aunty asked me to stay for dinner, and I thought, seeing as you weren't here, that I'd go so I wouldn't be here on my own," I said with a shrug.

"I love nyonika aunty's dinners!" he moaned, his angry expression leaving his face, to be replaced by a jealous one.

"Well you missed a good one too, she made a homemade pie and everything," I teased, smiling wickedly as he groaned."Well, I enjoyed my grilled cheese," he joked, making me laugh.