Chapter 12

Hello guys I m back with new update I m so sorry i m late... but now my exams are over and I came with bang tomorrow I m going to update another story... so guys till now enjoy this I hope you guys like this chapter...

Guys there is going to be a award show of you guys think that i m doing a good job so plzzz guys nominate my story and vote for me...

Thank you  Guys who nominated me in the award show that happened you guys voted for me if really means a lot thanks...

Happy reading...

Enjoy update..😀😀😀😀
***********

"So  are you guys coming or not?" I asked, bcuz they were still sitting on
the couch.

"Yeah, OK." Cabir sighed. He obviously didn't want to come, maybe Manik was making him. He grabbed his keys and headed for the door. 

"I'll go get the car out of the garage. Meet you out there."Cabir said to us.

"Oh crap, I forgot my purse," Navya said, skipping off back to my room.

Manik immediately grabbed me and kissed me, pushing me against the wall gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck, gripping my fingers in his hair. 

"Mmm, I'v missed you," he murmured against my lips.

"You did? I had no idea. Could you make it a little more obvious?" I joked, making him chuckle.

He kissed me again, sucking on my bottom lip lightly, asking for entrance. I eagerly opened my mouth for him; he slipped his tongue in, exploring every part of my mouth, making my stomach get butterflies. 

His hand roamed around my whole upper body. I shivered with his touch. But nothing I wanted to stop. His hands cupped my breasts and he started massaging them. 

Someone cleared their throat and we jumped apart, thinking it was Cabir. 

Thankfully it wasn't though, it was Navya. She had the biggest grin on her face that I had ever seen. 

"You two look hot together," she stated, smirking at me.

Manik laughed and threw his arm around my shoulder. 

"Angel looks hot whoever she's with." He grinned and kissed my cheek, softly.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" Navya cooed, putting her hand over her heart, looking at him adoringly.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, come on! We'll be late if we don't go now." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the door. I turned back and threw my keys to Manik, who locked the front door behind him.  As he handed me back my keys, his finger brushed mine on purpose, making me moan a little in the back of my throat.

"Hey, Manik, you don't mind riding in the back with Nandini, do you? I really want to sit up front," Navya called from the car, giving me a wink.

I saw Cabir shaking his head at Manik, obviously asking for help. Manik smirked in his direction. 

"No. That's fine if you want to ride up front Navya." He glanced at me from the corner of his eye. 

I smiled at Navya subtly. I loved my best friend; bless her, she was giving me time with him.

I climbed in the back and Manik slid in next to me, pressing his knee against mine. I put my hands in my lap and smiled. 

He Reached out and took my hand, holding it tightly, putting it on the seat in the middle of us and moved his leg so it was shielded from view in case Cabir turned around.