Chapter 17

GUYS I M SO HAPPY SERIOUSLY I GOT SO MANY COMMENTS WOH BHI BIG WALA I M SOOOOOOO HAPPPY THANKYOU THANKYOU ALOT.... LOVE YOU ALL...

I DELICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL OF YOU WHO COMMENTED... IT REALLY MEANS ALOT.. SACCHI MAI JUST LOVE YOU GUYS,....

Thankyou so much for this beautiful cover @sumaiyaaforoze

NOW ENJOY THIS UPDATE .... 

HAPPY READING...

***********************

I looked at Manik; he just looked stunned as I felt. 

"Wow, that was easier than I thought," he mused, smiling at me and putting his hands either side of my face.

I smiled, just pleased that it was finally out in the open. 

"Want to go to bed, Manik? I'm not in the mood for homework; I just want to go to sleep."  

I just needed to lie in the bed and have him hold me for a little while.

He nodded and kissed my nose.

"Yeah, I just need to go back home first. Cabir called and said you were freaking out, so I just ran out of the house without even telling my parents where I was going." 

He stroked my face with his thumbs softly, just looking at me with a sad smile.

"OK. I guess I'll just go to bed and see you when you're ready," I said, getting up and pulling him towards the front door.

"Hey, can I use the door now that Cabir knows?" He grinned.

I laughed at his excitement, but shook my head. 

"No, your parents might see... unless you tell them you're staying here," I suggested.

He smiled happily. "I would love to walk through your front door and get in your bed; I've never done that before." I took out my keys and gave them to him. 

"Make sure you lock it after, OK?" I kissed his cheek and made my way to my bedroom.

It was nearly ten o'clock but my body felt so exhausted from all the emotional drama that it felt like I hadn't slept in days. I pulled off my clothes and slipped on my favourite t-shirt that used to be Manik's. I fell asleep instantly.  A couple of minutes later I felt two arms wrap around me and a heavy leg slung over mine. I smiled and pressed back into him.  My boyfriend. The one I needed when things went wrong.

It's weird, but when Cabir pulled me away from Manik tonight, I felt strange, like I'd left my heart behind. I didn't realise up until then, how strongly I was connected to him.

He literally was everything to me. When I felt his arms wrap around me earlier, I felt like I was home, all my panic started to recede. I felt like, as long as he was with me, I'd be alright.

I snuggled into him and heard him whisper, "I love you," right before I fell back into a deep dreamless sleep; I didn't doubt his words this time.

NEXT MORNING

I woke at six with my alarm going off. I groaned because I'd forgotten to cancel it. I guess I don't need to kick him out of my bed early anymore. I rolled over and hugged Manik.  He always slept through the alarm; I swear he would sleep through an earthquake. I nudged him gently, deciding to play a joke on him.

"Six o'clock," I said, nudging him again.

He groaned and slowly got up out of the bed, still half asleep.