Chapter 20

Hello,, guys I know you guys were waiting for update but I couldn't.. so sorry guys but now be happy.. And guys after 2 or 1 updates I will show manik's birthday and it will have 3 parts so guys be ready..

manik bday is going to be blockbuster I hope.. and plzz guys agar you guys want to help me plzz help by sending some gifts for manik plzz just inbox me or mat me in fb my username is tatheer.rizvi1. Plzz guys..

Plzz vote and comment..

#happy_reading

***********

"Yeah. Want to play Halo, Cabir?"Manik asked excitedly.

Cabir jumped up to setit up and I smiled to myself happily. Yep,they were back to normal. I grabbed the brown bag and made my way to my bedroom, giggling as Manik winked at me and whistled at me.

I'd already done my homework, so I decided that a nice long soak in the bath would be good. I ran a bath and added a lot of bubbles, before grabbing a book and settling into the tub. I lost myself in the story. I was so engrossed in the story that I didn't hear the door open.

"Now that's sexy," Manik purred from right next to me. I screamed and almost dropped my book in the water.

"Shit! You scared the crap out of me, Manik!" I cried, trying to slow my heart that was trying to break my ribs. I brought my knees up to my chest and tried to cover myself up so he couldn't see anything inappropriate. Lucky for me, there were still quite a few bubbles which helped. He laughed.

"Sorry. Hey, can I get in?" he teased as he knelt down next to me and put his fingers in the bath. He pulled them out quickly and shook his head.

"Nevermind. That's freaking freezing!" He frowned and dried his hand on the towel.

"Manik, will you get out of here? This isn't funny!" I cried, blushing.

He grinned his cocky little smile and bent over to kiss my lips just for a split second before he turned and walked back for the door.

"I was kidding. I didn't actually realise you were in here. You should get out though, that water is really cold. Have you been in there all this time?" he asked, shaking his head.

"It is a bit cold," I admitted.

Now that I was out of the story I didn't even realise that the bath was stone cold and I had goosebumps all over me. Manik smiled and turned to go back to my bedroom, closing the door to give me some privacy. I pulled the plugout and threw my book onto the side as Istood up. Grabbing the towel off of the sideand wrapped it around myself tightly.

I realised as I climbed out of the tub that I didn't bring any clothes in here to change into. I was actually really cold now and my teeth were chattering. I couldn't stay in here allnight, I'd just have to go and get some pyjamas. It was no big deal; Manik had seen me in a towel before.

As I walked into my bedroom I noticed that he was lounging on my bed.

"Hey," I muttered, feeling a little uncomfortable as I pulled on a pair of shorts under the towel.