Chapter 21

Hey guys back with this update.. guys i m not happy with the response I m getting. You guys can see from last 3 to 4 updates i m getting very low response i only got 30 ya 34 comments and comments like wow , amazing, awesoem ,plzz update soon guys yeh sab Comment.. i want you guys to Comment acche se plzz yaar its hardly take 2 to 3 mins to comment plzz yaar comment karo.. warna bhul jao no update..

Many of you guys just keep msg me update karo, kab karogi, plzz update soon but when I update they are the one who don't comment ya they comment nice update ya plzz update soon.. what should I do guys.. PLZZZ bolo book i m really really upset guys..

So agar next update chahiye I want 200+ votes and 55+ comment warna I will not update..

Next Morning

I woke in the morning with a huge smile on my face. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and I had woken up next to the world's most sexy boy, who just so happened to be in love with me.

I smiled against his arm that I was laying on and pressed back into him, feeling his hard chest press into my backwhere he was spooning me.

"Manik?" I whispered, turning my headin his direction. His arms tightened around me as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey," he mumbled,lifting his head so he could kiss me.

"Wow, I love waking up knowing that you're finally mine." He laid his head back down and sighed contentedly.

"So, can we tell people we're dating today?" he asked happily, grinning from ear to ear.

"Um... no. Not today. I still need to do a bit more preperation work on that," I replied, running my hand down his chest, tracing the bumps of his muscles. He groaned.

"By, preparing work', you don't mean you're going to flirt and make me horny as hell again like yesterday, do you?"he asked, looking at me pleadingly.

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you? Oh, and I give you my permission to touch me a little today if you want," I offered casually. I turned to face him, propping my head up on my elbow so I could see him better.

"Mmm... touch you, like this?" he purred. His fingers trailed across my body slowly, from my face, down my neck, across my breasts and stomach, finally settling just on the inside of my thigh. His hand was so close to my core that I couldn't stop the little moan that escaped my lips.

He traced his finger tips across my leg, making me whimper. Damn, I wanted him so badly but I just couldn't, not yet.

"Don't, Manik," I begged.

I said the words but I moved my hips unconsciously, trying to get closer to his hand. He laughed, putting his lips so they are almost touching mine.

"Promise you won't tease me too hard today at university ," he murmured against my lips as he moved his hand away to the outside of my thigh.

"I won't tease you too much. I can't promise you won't get hard," I teased, twisting his words.

He crashed his lips to mine and I could feel he was smiling.