Chapter 3

Hey guys I m back with new update.... I m very happy with the response i m getting but their are still people who is silent and is not voting and doing comment... plzzz silent readers you only have to press vote button plzzz vote.... I m seeing that you all are reading but not voting comment you dur ki baat hai😭😭😭...

Back to my readers guys thankyou so much for your lovely comments... I was going this chapter next week but coz of your comments and vote I m posting this chapter today.... ThAnkyou guys

yes guys one more thing manik is flirty😉😉😉 and their is a reason you will get to know after two three more parts... and this chapter is very important guys you will get to know about some past secret of nandani... so just enjoy and plzź don't bash me if you don't like but I want all your suggestion....

ThAnkyou guys....😄😄😄😄😚😚😚😚

Enjoy reading....

I woke at six o'clock as usual to my alarm going off; I silenced it and tried, unsuccessfully, to move away from Manik. I had my head on his chest and my leg draped over his crotch, which as usual, was already full of the morning glory' that happened to all boys. He had his hand on my knee, pinning my leg there, and his other arm wrapped tightly around my waist. As I tried to move, he tightened his hold, mumbling something in his sleep about not wanting to go to college anymore.

I moved my arm and tapped his stomach. "Six o'clock," I mumbled, tapping him again when he didn't open his eyes. He groaned and tightened his grip, pulling me so that I was completely on top of him. I could feel his erection pressing between my legs. I gasped at the feel of it, it was strange but it actually felt nice. What the hell is wrong with me? This is Manim for goodness sake! I tried to wriggle free, but it just made us rub together in places that I would rather not think about my brother's best friend touching. My body started to tingle and I couldn't help the little moan that escaped from my lips. Oh my God, that actually feels nice!

"Manik!" I whisper yelled at him. He snapped his eyes open and looked at me, shocked. His expression quickly changed to his trademark smirk, which I wanted to slap right off of his face.

"Well good morning, Angel. Wow, this is a first," he purred, raising his eyebrows, his smile amused.

"Will you let go of me for goodness sake?" I whisper yelled at him. He raised his hands in a I surrender fashion and I quickly rolled off him. "It's six," I grumbled, frowning.

He rolled onto his side to look at me. "OK. Don't be mad at me all day today, please. I didn't know I did that, I'm sorry, Angel, OK?" he whispered, kissing my forehead before quickly climbing out of the bed and throwing on his clothes.

"OK, whatever," I mumbled, settling into his warm spot in the bed where he had been laying.

"I'll see you later." He shot me a wink before climbing out of my window. Rolling over, I buried my face into his pillow, I could still smell him and it made me feel safe and calm. I drifted back to peaceful sleep for another hour.

After getting dressed more peacefully than yesterday, I stuck in my iPod and was happily dancing down the hallway when I spotted him eating my cereal again. Everyfreaking day! I sighed and stole the bowl out of his hands.

"Damn it, Manik, there's like four other cereals in the cupboard and you only eat mine! Why? Do you do it just to piss me off?" I asked, frowning, as I started munching on my breakfast.

"Good morning to you too, Angel," he said politely, with an amused smile on his face.

"Right, hi." I plopped down and eating my cereal as Cabir came into the kitchen.