Chapter 11

Hey guys back with new update plzzz do tell me how is it... PLZZZ it's a long update and ThAnkyou so much guys I m getting great response thanks.. a lot guys plZzzz keep supporting me....

Thanks plzzz do VOTE and COMMENT. .....

Happy reading..
*********

I woke to the sound of my phone alarm. I looked around wondering why I was in the lounge, then I remembered the dream. Manik was still asleep; as usual, his arms and legs were all over me, pinning me down with his weight.

I smiled and looked at him for a few minutes before I decided to wake him up nicely for a change. Usually, I just elbowed him or pushed him off of me, I thought today I would be a little more creative, he'd like that.

I moved forward, pushing on his shoulder. He rolled onto his back, not taking his arms off of me, so he dragged me to his side. I raised myself up onto my hands & knees and moved so that I was straddling him, before putting my weight back down on him.

I stroked his handsome face a couple of times before I pressed my lips to his lightly.

He sighed a little in his sleep so I kissed him again, a little harder and longer this time. He started to get aroused and I stifled a giggle.

OK, I know I'm new to all this, but this boy seems to lust after me a lot! It was a little embarrassing, but also at the same time it made me feel wanted, needed, and attractive. I kissed him again and ran my hand up his chest. He started to stir, his arms tightening around me, clamping me to his chest even though he wasn't even awake yet.

I kissed him again and trailed my tongue along his lip. That caught his attention; he opened his eyes and looked at me, clearly shocked, but with a smile playing on the edge of his lips.

"I hope you're going to wake me up
like this from now on," he said in his husky, sleep filled voice.

"Maybe, if you're lucky," I teased. He put one hand behind my head and pulled me back down to kiss him again. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I pulled away instead, making him groan.

"You need to go, Manik." I pulled out of his grasp & sat up, still straddling him. I could feel his erection pressing against my core, making me yearn for him inways I hadn't even thought about until now.

He smiled and put his hands on my knees and just looked at me sitting on top of him. His eyes were so lustful that I was surprised he didn't beg me for sex there and then.

He didn't even move; just laid there with a big contented grin on his face. This wasn't really a good position to be sitting in; the feel of him under me was turning me on so badly it was actually maddening. I wondered what it would feel like to have him touch me, to run his hands down my body; I bit my lip as a wave of desire washed over me.

The feelings were so confusing, so foreign to me. I'd never wanted to even kiss anyone before, let alone the thoughts that were starting to form in my head right now.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered, confused that I could feel this way, to actually want someone when usually I shy away from all physical contact because Of what my father used to make me do.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking a little confused. I shook my head; I couldn't explain it, especially not to him. I needed him to be able to wait for me, if I told him I was feeling like this, he would probably go full steam ahead and ruin everything.

"Tell me what you mean, Angel. Please?" he begged; using his puppy dog face on me.

Damn it! That has always worked and he knows it!