Chapter 5

Hello guys I m so sorry didn't update any of my story but surely I will update soon.... guys actually i was out of station and then RAMADAAN started so I was fasting..... but yes I will surely update....

Guys thankyou for all your response I m really very happy with the response thankyou so much😘😘😘😘

RAMADAAN Mubarak

Happy reading......

Plzzzz do VOTE AND COMMENT...

Again, I hardly ever wear any make up, even to parties so I just added a little silver eye shadow and some mascara, switching my clear lip gloss, for pink. I pulled on my midnight blue lacy bra and thong and looked through my closet.

Parties at our house were always incredibly hot. Cabir and Manik practically invited the whole school and everyone crammed in, making everyone sweaty and hot so I didn't want to go for too many layers. I pulled out a pair of black fairly short shorts and a tank top, then slipped on my silver long necklaces and my black strappy sandals with a heel.

 I pulled out a pair of black fairly short shorts and a tank top, then slipped on my silver long necklaces and my black strappy sandals with a heel

 I looked myself over in the mirror

 I looked myself over in the mirror. I had a nice figure, toned, not too skinny and curvy in all the right places.

I took after my mom and had long legs and curvy hips, a smallwaist and slightly bigger than average breasts. I wasn't the most attractive girl around, but I was happy with myself and that was all that mattered to me.

Cabir wouldn't like this outfit though. It probably showed way too much skin for his liking, even though I was completely covered and compared to the skanks he and Manik were used to hanging around with, I looked  like a nun.

I briefly considered changing before deciding against it, no it was hot and I wasn't going to get all sweaty and wear jeans just because he doesn't like guys to look his little sister.

I waited until the party was in full swing, that way Cabir wouldn't tell me to go change like some little kid, in front of everyone. After about forty minutes, I made my way down the hall. There were people everywhere, some people were staggering around already.