Chapter 1

Hiccup woke up early "come on bud lets go for an early morning flight" he jumped on Toothless' back and they took off. They flew round Dragons Edge until Hiccup noticed a girl lying on the beach.

"Down there bud" he pointed to the girl and Toothless dived. As soon as thy landed Hiccup jumped off and walked carefully over to the blonde. He could tell she was unconscious so he picked her up "come on bud lets get her to my hut" he said carefully placing her on Toothless' back.

They walked back to Hiccup's hut where he put the girl on the bed before leaving again "hey Hiccup" he turned around to see his girlfriend. "Hey Heather, how long have you been up?"

"Long enough to see you found someone" she laughed. Next thing they heard was the sound of something being blown up "what are the twins up to now?" Hiccup asked as they flew towards the explosion.

Astrid woke up in a hut, she had no idea where she was. She got up and remembered that she had crash landed after being chased by dragon hunters. She shot up and ran out of the hut.

Astrid carefully wandered around the island trying to find her best friend Shadow. She managed to find what looked like a relaxation hut where she saw people talking so she hid.

Astrid POV

"What do you mean? Why would you try to blow up your own hut?" I heard the auburn haired boy say to the twins, at least they looked like twins. I watched as the six of them argued. I needed to find Shadow so I could get off this island "in all fairness Hiccup you did leave us alone for more than a few minutes, what did you expect?"

I saw Hiccup say something to the dark haired girl and she left. I started thinking of ways to get past them without being seen when she came back and I heard "what? Where could she have gone?" They knew I was gone.

I turned around and headed in the opposite direction but it wasn't long before Hiccup had found me "hey, are you okay? I found you unconscious on the beach do you remember how you got there?" He asked seeming to care.

"Yeah, I was chased" I answered leaving out the part where I was riding a dragon and being chased by dragon hunters. "I'm Hiccup" he introduced himself smiling. "Astrid" I replied.