Chapter 6

It's been a couple days since I was last on wattpad mostly because I was trying to finish getting new bits of my Astrid cosplay finished for a cosplay party but I'm back now hope you enjoy this chapter

Astrid POV

We landed on Dragons Edge and climbed down from our dragons. Hiccup held out his hand to help me which I took, even though I didn't need it. Shadow and Toothless ran off to play while we walked to the clubhouse to meet the others.

"Hiccup, where were you?" Heather asked before we even walked into the clubhouse. He looked over to me as if asking if he could tell before answering "just flying with Toothless" he must have known I didn't particularly want the others knowing about the nest.

"All day, without actually telling us?" She replied "actually he did leave a note attached to your hut" I said sassily "and does he really need to tell you every time he goes anywhere?" Heather stopped pacing and looked directly at me.

"Oh, and I suppose he was also flying with you wasn't he" now she just sounded like a jealous girlfriend. I couldn't help but smirk at her as she walked over to Hiccup and started making a big fuss. "How was I supposed to know you were safe, especially with the dragon hunters and Dagur on the loose" I heard her say to him.

"I'll just practice my aiming, later" I said as I left to go to the small woods. On the way I picked up my axe and once was in the woods I found a tree stump and started throwing my axe at it. I had no idea how long I had been gone until Toothless and Hiccup landed just behind me. "Hey there you are, started to wonder where you went and Shadow seemed a bit worried" Hiccup said holding out his hand "here I'll give you a lift"

I took his hand and sat behind him while he directed Toothless to the clubhouse. It was only then that I realised how dark it was "guess I lost track of time" I laughed as I jumped down. Shadow ran over and licked my face "thanks, still completely disgusting, but thanks, I didn't mean to be gone for so long" I petted her.

"Hey, if you, wanted to stay, I'm sure the guys won't mind helping to build a hut for you" Hiccup said scratching the back of his head nervously. "I would love to stay but, I don't think Heather would agree with me staying" I said as I turned to face Shadow.

"At least stay the night, it's too dangerous with the dragon hunters and Dagur, if he sees you and shadow he'll want Shadow just to prove to me he can get a Night Fury" he had a good point so I agreed to stay the night. "Stay in my hut I've got things I gotta do anyway" he smiled.