Chapter 29

Heather POV

Astrid had been gone for hours before Hiccup landed at the sanctuary. "Fishlegs told me you were here" he said before looking confused at Dagur being here.  "BROTHER!" He shouted making me jump, he ran over to Hiccup and squeezed him tight.

"Can't... breathe... Dagur" he managed to gasp. Dagur let Hiccup go and took a step back. Hiccup caught his breath "so where's Astrid?" He asked

"No idea, Dagur here was just explaining why he had decided to help us escape from being captured when she took off, haven't seen her since"

Hiccup looked as if he had a thought but the look quickly disappeared. "Never mind then we have a bigger problem, Astrid is a big girl, she can look after herself but Viggo has the dragon eye and we're going to get it back"

Astrid PoV

So there I was on the dragon hunters island. I wasn't entirely sure how I had ended up there but that's where I was. "Freya my dear" Viggo said as he emerged from the shadows "anymore news on our dragon friends?"

Personally I thought that 'friends' was an overstatement of the relationship they had but who was I to judge. Amber soon docked on the island and headed over to Viggo's tent "I retrieved the item for you" she handed over the dragon eye.

"Thank you my dear" he handed her a small pouch of what I could only assume was gold. "My pleasure" she smiled before turning away "if there's anything else you need stealing, you know where to find me" se said walking out of the tent and presumably back to her island.

I just realised how long it's been since I was last on here! Sorry it's been so long but I hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️