Chapter 2

I was going to update sooner but then comicon came round faster than I thought it would I hope you enjoy the new chapter ❤️

Astrid POV

"It's okay we won't hurt you, promise" Hiccup said holding out his hand. I took his hand and he led me back to the group "guys this is Astrid, Astrid this is Heather, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut" he introduced.

"And before anything crazy happens I should tell you that..." Hiccup started before a Night Fury bounded over "hey there, nice to meet you too, what's his name?" I asked. The gang looked shocked "Toothless, I take it you like dragons?" Hiccup said uncertainly.

"I was practically raised by them, since I was ten" I said petting Toothless "in fact I didn't tell you before because I didn't know but I came here on a dragon, we were being chased by dragon hunters when they shot a net at us and I fell off her back" I explained.

Hiccup got is to split up Heather Hiccup and I went searching for Shadow while Ruffnut Tuffnut Fishlegs and Snotlout stayed behind in case she found her way there. "Is she a rare species?" Heather asked.

"No, the entire nest is the same species and there's a few of them but, I haven't seen many here" I replied only half paying attention. "You guys go ahead, I think I heard something" Hiccup said before turning off and leaving me with Heather.

"So, raised by dragons since you were ten?" She questioned. I nodded "sort of, it's a bit more complicated than that" I paused "over there" I pointed to where I saw the net that knocked us out of the sky.

I ran over Heather close behind "this must have been where she landed" I mumbled to myself "so where would she have gone?" I stood up and looked for any clues. "Astrid paw prints over there" Heather pointed to the left "are those hers?"