Chapter 14

Second chapter for today if you want a third chapter today vote or leave a comment and I'll get it written for you ❤️ thank you for reading this far

Heather PoV

I woke up late night, early morning it was hard to tell. As I often did when I woke that early I wandered around and that's when I noticed something strange. Ships heading towards us.

I ran to Hiccup's hut only to find he had gone and I started to panic, especially when I saw that Toothless was sleeping next to a fire he had obviously started. This can't be happening I thought as I rushed around trying to wake the others.

I explained that there were ships heading out way and they looked like Dagur's armada. We worked together to set up defences "so where's Hiccup?" Fishlegs asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I have no idea but I'll bet Astrid has something to with his disappearance" she probably set this whole thing up I thought as I ordered Tuff to get on the roof of Astrids hut.

"Warning shot!" I called and watched as Tuff shot the ballista towards the ships and laugh crazily. "Why does he get to have all the fun?" Ruff asked. I rolled my eyes "because I need you to stay here and tell Tuff when he has to shoot. I ran over to Windsheer "Snotlout, Fishlegs, you're coming with me, mount up"

Astrid PoV

"Astrid, thank you" Hiccup hugged me "no problem" I hugged back and smiled. "Hey Val, why don't you and Cloudjumper come back with us?" I asked knowing Hiccup would want her to see the Edge. She thought for a few minutes "sure" she smiled before jumping on Cloudjumper's back and following us to the Edge.

When we finally got there the first thing I  noticed was that someone had used the ballista on my roof. Shadow sped up and landed next to Toothless, while Hiccup introduced Valka to Toothless I ran to the clubhouse. "What happened?" I asked Heather.

"As if you don't know, where exactly were you anyway?" She asked sounding suspicious. "I was taking Hiccup to his mom" I replied honestly. She laughed "ha ha real funny, we all know she was eaten by dragons when Hiccup was a baby, there's no way..." She stopped mid rant.

Hiccup, Valka, Toothless and Cloudjumper walked over "what happened here? I was only gone one night?" Hiccup asked almost forgetting to introduce Valka. "Oh wait, guys this is my mom, mom this is Snotlout, Fishlegs, the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut, and Heather"

"Well, we were attacked last night, I think they were Dagur's men but Dagur wasn't here" Heather explained.