Chapter 15

Third and final chapter for today I hope you guys enjoy ❤️

"You have to come back to Berk, dad would...."
"I'm not sure that's such a good idea"
As the group talked I decided to scout the area. As I flew I could see a ship sailing away so I followed it until it stopped and people got out. It was the hunters that had shot me down when I first met Hiccup and the gang.

Luckily I had decided to wear my battle outfit and I had whispering death spines on my hips and a screaming death spine on my back "Shadow, go get Hiccup and the gang" she flew off and I pulled my hood up and my bandana across my face before following the hunters. "Looks like we've gained a new hunter" one of the larger men laughed "she's only a little one" another joined in.

Next thing they knew they were on the floor, I punched them both in the face "never laugh at me again" I threatened "now where's your leader, I hear he's the best dragon hunter in the world" they pointed towards a large tent and one of them got up to lead the way.

He instructed me to wait outside while he went to talk to their leader. When he came back out he stood by the door "Viggo will see you now" he opened the door and let me in. "So you're the hunter who knocked some manners into my guards" he spoke calmly "and you would like to join us, yes?"

"Yes" I replied sounding just as calm as Viggo. "And would you like to show your face so I may see who my new partner is?" He asked patiently, I stood my ground "no, you may have quite the reputation but I know better than to allow strangers to see my face before I can truly trust them" Viggo laughed a little "well then may I at least know your name?"