Chapter 19

After explaining what I was doing on that island I filled them in on what I learned "they are going to attack trader Johan because they know you'll split up, he's counting on it" I sat down before I carried on.

"When you guys split up he knows that Hiccup will go to help Johan and that's when he'll attack here" I stopped so Fishlegs could ask what I thought we should do differently "that's simple, when Johan contacts us for help Hiccup, Ruff, Tuff, Heather and I will stay here, Fishlegs and Snotlout will go and help Johan"

"Why do I have to go help Johan and not stay here for a fight?" Snotlout whined "oh I'm sorry would you like to stay here and take on a dozen or more dragon hunter ships?" I paused waiting for an answer "No, I didn't think so"

We started setting up the defences until we received a terrible terror from Johan asking for help "FISHLEGS! SNOTLOUT!" Hiccup called "you're up here's the map Johan sent" he said handing over a small map with Johan's location. It wasn't long after they left that Ruffnut said she could see ships heading our way.

One of the hunter ships docked and lots of men got off before signalling for the others to dock. That's when we attacked. I attacked the people who had got to the land whilst Ruff, Tuff, Heather and Hiccup attacked the ships.