Chapter 21

"You know they're going to want to kill you now? I mean they know you were never one of them and now you've taken away a night fury" Heather lectured "calm down, he doesn't know what I look like or what my real name is"

Hiccup seemed impressed "you gotta admit Heather she certainly knows what she's doing" he smiled at me "besides he's only seen me wear my other outfit, it covers my face and my hair so he doesn't even know I'm blonde" I added.

"I'll go back and see what their next play is, if I get into trouble I'll send Shadow to come get you" I said to Hiccup while Heather tried to stop the twins from fighting again. I quickly got changed and took off when I heard Hiccup yell "NO! Don't mace each other!" And I giggled a little to myself.

It wasn't long before I was back on the hunters island. "Stay hidden girl" I whispered before walking to the campsite "and where have you been?" Ryker asked as soon as he saw me. "If you must know I was scouting the dragon riders island, not really much to it and I couldn't help but notice your failure"

Ryker looked as though he was about ready to mace me when Viggo showed up "now now big brother, she's scouted the island, she knows it's vulnerable points" he guided me to his tent where he sat down. "So what have you learned of their island?" He asked calmly before taking a bite out of an apple.

"From what I could see they are in the middle of building defensive walls all around the island, they could be done pretty soon, the only place without defences is the docks" I half lied. Viggo bought it "defensive walls, hmm, that Hiccup is very smart indeed, leaving the docks open can't be an accident, no he's too smart for that kind of mistake" Viggo started mumbling to himself.

I suddenly realised that I hadn't seen Dagur anywhere for a while "what happened to Dagur?" I asked curiously "what Dagur? I haven't seen him in days, but he's not important, you and your valuable information on the other hand are very important"