Chapter 10

I was so focused on my crossover fanfic that I totally forgot I had already typed out this chapter 😱 anyway it's here for you guys to read enjoy ❤️

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!" Heather yelled as soon as we landed on Dragons Edge. She turned to me "hey, I'm wondering the same thing, what did you do, I was only in there for three minutes" we couldn't even say nothing happened because Hiccup's now black eye gave away that he had been in a fight.

"I'm fine" Hiccup insisted even though Heather wasn't having any of it "only because Astrid was there to save you from whoever did this to you" Heather said still sounding angry "then again, she was the reason you were on that island in the first place wasn't she" she carried on talking as if I wasn't even there.

"I had to go there and I told him to come back here but he insisted so I said to stay put while I went to the blacksmith, I came back out and he was in a fight, don't blame me" I said calmly. I could see Fishlegs giving a look which said it was typical Hiccup and I laughed a little.

"You think it's funny? He could have been killed" Heather over reacted "relax, I told them to stop and they did, Hiccup is fine" I said as I started walking to the hut the gang had made for me. I left my axe there and grabbed my regular clothes from Shadow's saddle bag so I could put them in a drawer.

I spent the rest of the day modifying my hut "making changes?" Hiccup asked. I stopped what I was doing "yeah, just making it a bit more, me" I answered waiting for Shadow to return with parts to finish attaching the ballista to the roof.

"Just in case this place needs defending" I said when I finished attaching it. Hiccup looked impressed "how did we not think of that sooner?" He laughed before insisting on helping me.

"So what made you decide to stay?" He asked. I finished adding the last thing and turned around "well someone's gotta make sure you don't get yourself killed" I laughed and Hiccup laughed with me.