#1 Seungkwan

You were just on your way to the school gate, school had ended so you wanted to go home. You did not realize that someone was actually calling your name because you had your earpiece on and the music was loud enough. Suddenly, that person sling his arm on your shoulder, making you flinched in shock.

You looked at the person and you sighed in relief. It was just Soonyoung and your bestie, Minah.

"Yah! You guys scared me!"

"Yah... I'm older, don't 'Yah!' me. Anyways, sorry for scaring you," Soonyoung shrugged.

"Not sorry~" Minah sang.

"Yah, Min, stop being so mean," you whined, "you guys need anything?"

"I'm inviting you to come to my party," Soonyoung said as he gave you the invitation card.

"Party? I don't go to parties. I don't drink. I'd rather sleep," you mumbled the last sentence.

"I heard that, unnie~"

"Kid, shh," you said.

"There won't be any alcohols, well there is, just beers, root beers. The rest is juice, fruit punch. There'll be food too. Oh, this is actually a birthday party," Soonyoung explained, showing his famous '10:10' eye smile.

"Who will be coming?"

"Her," Soonyoung pat Minah's head, "I'm inviting 20 in total. You know all of them but maybe 4 or 5 of them are not close with you, yeah..."

"I'll see my mood first. Okay, I gotta go," you smiled.

"Unnie, you know me well. I don't accept NOs."

You just shrugged and walked away.

---

It was Soonyoung's birthday. You felt bad though, because you did not wish him a 'happy birthday'. Soonyoung was your friend too. You just sighed.

You finally decided not to go to Soonyoung's birthday party. You really felt bad but blame your laziness. It was 3pm, so you decided to nap or maybe sleep.

The clock was at 5pm and you were still sleeping. Suddenly the door opened with a loud bang. However, you were still sleeping, not moving or disturbed by the loud bang.

"Unnie!" Minah started to shake your body, "Oh my god, Unnie wake up. We're late!! it's just 1 more hour left!"

"Go away... " You mumbled.

Minah grumbled and pulled your leg, making it touched the floor. She then grabbed your hand and pulled you up, making you stand on the floor.

"Go wash up," Minah pushed you to the bathroom.

"I'm not going..."

"I don't accept NOs."

While you were showering, you gave up and you decided to go to Soonyoung's party. Suddenly, you thought about your crush. You were wondering whether he would go to the party or not.

"Will Seungkwan be at the party?"

"Hmm.. I don't know. Soonyoungie invited him but just now I messaged him who will be at the party, he didn't mention Seungkwan."

"Owh..."

"I'm sorry.." Minah smiled weakly.

Minah then told you to wear something comfortable but nice. Your choices were okay but then Minah looked through your wardrobe again and found something better. Mix and Match.