#13 S.Coups

Request from:
🌸Eunmi_Kim

---

[Seungcheol's P.OV]

I'm finally done with today's task, as usual, bully (y/n). It is a difficult thing to do, really. Imagine when you are forced to bully someone you actually like as a task. Keyword: forced. And it's forcing, so basically I'm kinda bullied too but indirectly.

-Flashback-

I still decided to drive even after drinking a few shots of vodka. I had to admit that I'm not a good kid. I did what underage kids are not supposed to do. I had a fake ID. I was drunk driving and as expected, car accident happened.

After a week or so of being hospitalised, I went back to school. I decided to change myself, my bad habits. Why? I killed my loved one, my mom, in an accident. If a person died because of an accident, it's unfortunate. I felt selfish, she died but I'm still alive.

As I reached school, I was greeted by the school's popular "group" or "gang". The main members are all siblings and the rest are some students. I hated them. They are so "big" and respected that they have the power to threaten people.

The oldest member aka the leader aka the oldest brother among the siblings aka Nam Minwoo, he gave me a punched on the face. I touched my cheek and glared at him. Other students' attention were on us now.

"What the actual fuck..." I muttered.

He then grabbed my collar and yelled, "You killed our parents!"

"Wondering how we know? We asked for some investigations to be done," the younger sister, Nam Soojin, stated in an arrogant manner.

"You're the one supposed to die... Not my parents, not your mother," Minwoo hissed.

The mentioned of my mother hurt me. I removed Minwoo's grip from my collar and clenched my fist. I decided to change right? I'm trying to calm myself.

"I know it's my fault. It was an accident. My mother died too, you're not the only one who's suffering..." I whispered, "Now excuse me.."

Just as I walked away, Minwoo said something.

"Then should I threaten your father too...? Do you even know that your mom actually owe money from our parents' company? She haven't paid back by the way..."

I sighed, what a great way to start a new day.

"So what do you want me to do..?"

"Ah glad that you finally asked," Saemi, the youngest sister, smirked, "Bully (y/n) with us."

Among all people, must it be her...?

"It's annoying that she always ranked first and get lots and lots of compliments from the teachers, I mean I did well in class too but why must it be always her? And Mingyu oppa... He like her. Can you believe it?! The tall handsome Kim Mingyu likes an ugly duckling... He dare to tell me that smart is the new sexy, wow..?! Even when (y/n) told him she like someone else, Mingyu oppa still stick to her.." Saemi ranted.

Because you're a childish immature bitch duh. But (y/n) likes someone else...?

"Hmm.. Not a difficult task right...?" Minwoo smiled, a satanic smile.

"We are so gonna have fun and Choi Seungcheol, you're like Minwoo.. You will graduate next year and that's it, you don't have to continue this. Not long right..." Soojin smirked, "and don't worry, all you have to do is just follow our instructions. We're just gonna plan and you do it."

SEVENTEEN IMAGINES // CLOSEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara