#12 Hoshi

You quickly grabbed your wallet and exit the classroom. It was recess and you had this habit when it comes to recess. You would get a packet of bread and a carton of milk.

You quickly went back upstairs and went to your senior's classroom. The bread and milk was not for you. You took a glance at the classroom through the window. There were still some students. You sneakily get inside the classroom and went to the seat that you were looking for.

"Oh (y/n), Soonyoung again?"

You smiled and nodded. They knew about you crushing on Soonyoung. The seniors in your school were friendly. They stayed silent and did not say anything to Soonyoung. They cooperate well with you. After placing the bread and milk in Soonyoung's bag, you left the classroom.

---

After school.

You were the last one to leave the classroom. You gasped and flinched when you stepped out of the classroom. You let out a sigh of relief after realising the person.

"Kwon Soonyoung, you scared me..." You sighed.

He just smiled at you, showing his 10:10 smile. After awhile, you found it creepy as he just remained with the same expression. But he finally chuckled. Soonyoung was weird but you like him.

"I'm going to the dance room to practice, I'm wondering if you wanna join..." He asked nervously.

"Sure.." You nodded.

Soonyoung let out a sigh of relief and grinned.

While Soonyoung was dancing, you were just sitting there while reading a book. You had no ideas what was Soonyoung's intention to take you with him.

"Yah, (y/n)... Why aren't you looking at me..?" Soonyoung whined.

You slowly looked up and gave a simple apology. Soonyoung sighed and sat in front of you. He fished out a bread and milk from his bag and started eating. You noticed those were the ones you gave earlier. Your eyes widened and suddenly you felt awkward.

"Thanks for the bread and milk," he spoke.

"Yah. Why do you thank me? I don't share food with others..." You frowned.

Soonyoung smirked and took out his phone. He showed you a video. You pressed the play button. Your eyes widened. It was a video of you when you were placing the bread and milk in Soonyoung's bag.

"I was by the back door," Soonyoung smiled proudly.

You mentally face palmed. There were a few minutes of silence and Soonyoung finished the bread and milk.

"If you like me, you could have say it.." Soonyoung chuckled.

"Who says I like you..." You panicked.

He leaned closer, "You're lying to yourself..."

Your heartbeat quickened. Your breathing became ragged.

"You could have just confessed to me," Soonyoung ruffled your hair.

"Do you think it's easy? I'd rather stay being friends rather than being rejec-"

Soonyoung pressed his lips to yours. You tensed. You had been dreaming for this but you couldn't seemed to react.

Soonyoung licked his lips, "Can we date? Can we be together?"

---

[A/N]

Hahaha I just feel like posting so I posted a one shot that I made few weeks ago.

Sometimes I wonder why nobody is requesting... I would just think that it's because my plot is shitty so nobody wanted to request. Well you know the feel when you're moody af so you started worrying over small things and think negatively, yeah that's how I felt. But then I always think the bright side and think other thoughts and reasons from different perspectives. I mean.. Like people won't vote if my plot is shitty, right? But the votes are enough and it showed me I'm doing well. Even by reading readers' comments, noticing the views and votes are increasing made my day. It made me happy. Legit I'm serious... <3

So thank you, as always. And we reached 400 reads. It's amazing :')

Hahaha okay that's it. Continue requesting, yeah ^^

Few more days till our sexy deep voice Wonwoo's birthday btw ;)

I just ended school and I NEED REST UGH ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Okay byee~~

Comment and share 👑