A/N

Hey guys...

As you can see the title, this is not an update but just a note from me. I'm sorry, really ...

I'm seriously facing difficulties right now. I can't manage time properly and I have lots of school work. I have homework, it's like I haven't even finish the worksheet and the teacher gave like two new worksheets at the same time. The piles of works that need to be done is like becoming taller and taller...

Not just that, I still have National Day performance. It's like the teachers told us two days before the rehearsal day which is quite good. It was just that we are all rushing and not enough time for everything to be done. Plus how tired I am everyday... Oh yeah, Teachers' Day performance too...

Plus idk why but my brain is not working well these days. I got stuck easily on questions which is unusual. It's tiring and I become impatient...

I'm not really blaming the teachers and all Coz it's my fault too for not being able to manage time properly.

It sounds that I'm saying nonsense but I'm just telling you guys the reasons why I can't update and on hiatus... Until idk when...

What I'm trying to say is that I wont be able to update this book. For those who requested, please wait and understand that I'm super busy. I always try to come out with the best plot that I could think of because I always do my best and so if my brain is cramped with all the school stuffs, I won't come out with the best plot. For the rest, please don't request for the time being and share to your friends :")

Oh, guess what. The SEVENTEEN fanmeet in Singapore is like between my "end-of-term" exam smh..

Thank you for the much love and support, I really appreciate it. Thank you for 700+ views. I didn't expect I would achieve this much of views.

Thank You So Much and I apologise once again 😭

💎🌸🍻

sign off:
ㅈenny ㅈung
@cheezeme_