#15 Vernon

Request from:
🌸IcyValentina15

---

You: Hansol, can we go on a date..? It's been two years since the last time I saw you.. I miss you  hYou: Hansol, can we go on a date..? It's been two years since the last time I saw you.. I miss you  heheh :>

Hansol: Ah.. Yes, of course. I miss you too :')

You happily walked to the coffee shop, couldn't wait to meet Hansol. Finally, after two years. You went to the coffee shop and sat down while patiently waiting for him. It was understandable if he was late, he was busy too as an idol.

You decided to buy quiche and caramel macchiato after 30 minutes of waiting. Time passed by and one hour became two hours.

You were getting tired and heartbroken. You had no hope, so you decided to leave the place.

Meanwhile Hansol...

[Vernon's P.O.V]

"Vernon, can you focus? This is the fourth time I'm calling you.." S.Coups sighed.

I just bowed my head down. I felt Seungkwan and Dino patting my shoulder.

"Vernon, what's the matter? Are you okay?" Hoshi asked.

"You looked bothered.." Seungkwan muttered.

I sighed. I wanted to cry. I wanted to go out to meet (y/n) but my job is serious too. SEVENTEEN is like my second family, I trusted them. So I should tell them, right?

"(y/n)... She told me that she wanted to meet me but..."

"Oh wow. Vernon, you could have told us.." Mingyu panicked, "Since when? I mean... You're supposed to be with her now.."

"I don't-"

"Vernon, if you could have told me earlier, I could have understand..." S.Coups said it in a mature way, like a father, "Now, go. If you don't go, it's not helping the both of you. You won't be able to focus anyways..."

"But it's raining..."

The rest of the members stared at me as if I was some stranger. Seriously...

"Hyung, if you really love her, it doesn't matter if it's raining, hot or cold. You will never want to lose her.." Dino said.

The rest looked at the maknae, face full of surprises. Well... He's the youngest but what he said earlier was wise enough... Unlike me..

I quickly grabbed my phone and wore my jacket and cap. I waved goodbye at my brothers and they all wished me luck. Now, I felt more guilty. It was not just raining, it was storming outside. I had no umbrella with me, so I just ran in the rain.

I tried calling her and messaging her but she didn't answer any. I felt worried. She must be safe...

Ugh.

I tried yelling her name, calling and even went to her house but she was not there. I heard my phone vibrating in my pocket, so I fished it out. It was my sister calling, why at this timing...

"Hello?"

"HANSOL VERNON CHWE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Sis, you're not supposed to call me with my full name. That's rude. Look, I'm in a-"

"QUIET! Just answer me?!"

"I'm in the rain... I'm near (y/n)'s house..."

There was silence next. My sister didn't reply for a short while and that made me worried.

"Vernon, she's in the playground near the convenient store near your apartment.... She's in the rain. She's soak-"

I ended the call and made my way to the said location. I ran as fast as I could. This is all my fault. I don't care if I fall sick, I just can't lose (y/n).

As I reached, I saw her sitting on one of the swings. I felt like crying. She was so soaked and drenched. I felt horrible. I slowly walked behind her with less sound as possible. I heard her muttered negative things, like 'does he still love me?' 'He's cheating...'

I circled my arm around her neck and rested my chin on her head. I missed hugging her.

"(y/n)..."

[3rd person P.O.V]

You slowly remove Vernon's arms from your shoulder. You turned and looked at him. He was drenched too.

You bit your lip, "Why..? Did you purposely did that? You didn't want to see me?"

Before you could say anything else, Vernon pulled you into a tight hug. You couldn't do anything else so you hugged him back because you missed him.

"I missed you, (y/n). I really do.. I'm sorry, okay.. And I love you... so much. I'm seriously sorry.. Now you're soaked because of me... Let-"

You smiled softly, "Vernon, it's okay. You could have just told me if you're busy... I can understand. I love you too and now... Just do something to make up with me."

Vernon carried you bridal style and made his way to his apartment nearby. He was smirking and you just chuckled, allowing him to bring you to his apartment.

Your hand slowly went to his neck and pulled it closer to you. You then put your lips on his. Kissing those lips passionately in the rain.

---

[A/N]

Hey IcyValentina15, here's your Vernon request ;)

I hope you like it.. It's short tho zzz 😞

Thank you for requesting :)

And also others who vote, comment and share.

Life is seriously tough. Like it's tiring and I become easily tired and sleepy. Sigh...

Comment and share 👑