#2 Mingyu

You: Mingyu

You: kim

You: min

You: gyu

You: HI DOUCHEBAG

You: y u no reply?? :(

You: hey don't just read my msg! :'(

You: why u do dis.. I go one corner cry

He had been ignoring you and you felt frustrated. You just wanted to punch him. It had been three weeks since the last time you talked to him. That guy, really.

The next day, you saw him walking alone. It was one hour after school had ended, so the corridor was not that crowded. You grabbed his wrist from behind, he tensed and was shocked. You dragged him to this one place that you knew. It was like a hiding place. Students and Teachers hardly visit that place.

"(Y/N)... What?"

You glared at him, "Why are you ignoring my messages."

"I.. I was s-studying.."

"Lie. Your snapchat story shows you're gaming though..."

He did not reply and just looked at you. He looked nervous, even though he was expressionless. You knew him.

"Never mind," you smiled, "I have no right to stop you from doing what you like."

Mingyu gulped, "I c-can't talk to y-you..."

"Why..?"

"Why do you choose me as your friend?"

"Because you ARE my friend," you stressed out the 'are'.

"I hurt you.. I told you that you're disgusting, crazy and all the negative stuff in front of your face. I even called you whore... And hoe."

You smiled weakly but looked down after that, "Sure the disgusting part hurt me the most but as for whore and hoe, I knew it was a joke."

"No, I-I don't deserve you.."

There were a few minutes of silence. You did not reply, showing that you did not buy that lame excuse. Mingyu slowly looked up at you and sighed.

"Look, I... I can't talk to you. No, thats not it," he shook his head, "I don't want... Ugh how should I say it."

"Calm down.. I'm listening."

Mingyu took a deep breath, "Okay. I can't talk to you because I hurt you. I don't want to talk to you because I don't want to get closer to you. I am mea-"

"Why? I still don't get it... I took it as a joke."

"Don't lie. Goddamn it. I know you enough. It is a joke but it's too much that it hurts you. I can see it. I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to hurt you anymore.." He shook his head and he chuckled, "Can't you see... This stupid dumbass fool tall guy is in love with you..."

You smiled, "Since when..?"

He looked up at you with eyes wide, "You're not shocked?!"

You said that you were shocked but it was okay. He told you he had been liking you since last year. Day by day his feelings for you increased. You nodded your head as a reply.

The next thing you did, shocked him. Mingyu tensed. You hugged him. Your head resting on his chest with your arms around his waist. A small smile plastered on your face.

"I've been crushing on you too... I like you too, Gyu."

"R-really..?"

You chuckled and nodded. Mingyu just hugged you back. A huge smile plastered on his face. Mingyu then offered you to be his Girlfriend and which of course, you did accept.

...
[A/N]

2nd imagine.

This is still my own imagination as nobody requested yet.

Pardon any mistakes because I typed this in my phone.

Hope you enjoy :)

Comment and share~