#10 Hoshi

Request from:
🌸fyqah_223

---

You saw Soonyoung leaving the classroom and you knew where you had to go next. You quickly went to your next location which was the corridor leading to the library. You stood about few steps away from the library door and put your legs out.

Not long, Soonyoung came and he stumbled. He did not fell, he just stumbled. You let out an evil chuckle and Soonyoung looked back at you. He cringed at you.

"Oh the geek dare to cringe at me," you snickered.

"I don't have time for you and your crap," Soonyoung muttered and get inside the library.

You rolled your eyes. You liked Soonyoung and you wanted him to talk to you. That was the reason why you bullied him so much. Sound stupid but it was the truth. Even when Soonyoung fight or talked back at you, you did not care. You actually just wanted Soonyoung to talk to you just a few minutes would do. You were the bad girl and the fact that the school disliked Soonyoung, they expected you to bully him and make fun of him.

---

As you reached home after school, you found out that your dad was sick. You were startled. As you remembered something, you get worried.

"Hey, dad. How about the money?" you muttered.

"Don't mind that for now. I can think about it again and at least... I'm giving them more time..."

Loan shark.

You nodded and left the room. It was not really your problem but you wanted to help your dad. You volunteered yourself to go meet the person who wanted to pay back the money. You still remembered that moment when you overheard your dad's conversation on the call with that person which means, you remembered the address.

---

You reached your destination by 08.30 p.m. You had to meet those people on a dark alley. As you reached, you saw three men. You rolled your eyes.

"Oh you must be the daughter..." One of them spoke.

"Don't talk so much and pass me-"

A hand covered your mouth from behind. Your eyes widened. The three men in front of you walked towards you. You were struggling. The guy behind you was covering your mouth and held your wrist together. Four men in total.

"Since your dad sent the daughter, this will be easier than we expected," one of them chuckled, "and we can have more fun..."

The next thing was you were pinned to the nearest wall. Your face being slapped. They pulled your hair, making your head tilted to the side. One of them started to kiss your exposed neck. It was disgusting. You tried kicking but it was a waste. You could not hit them because they were holding your wrist tightly. You just closed your eyes, hoping for a miracle to happen.

Not long, you felt the man who was kissing your neck in front of you was being pulled away from you. You opened your eyes and saw a another guy grabbing the collar of the man who was kissing your neck. As the guy punched the man, his hoodie flew away from his head, revealing himself. It was Kwon Soonyoung.

Your eyes widened, shocked. Soonyoung looked so different. He did not looked like a nerd. He looked like another person and that made you fell for Soonyoung more. The other guys started to charge at Soonyoung and Soonyoung seemed ready to crush them. Black belt in taekwondo.

You wanted to help Soonyoung. You could actually fought but your energy were all drained from your body. You were too shocked from what happened. Soonyoung, the one you knew as a geek could actually fight and he was like a completely different person. You were almost get raped. You leaned on the wall and slide down, sitting on the dirty ground while gasping for air.