#14 Jun

• Đã dành riêng cho ten_do

Request from:
🌸nrkyra

**this is a part 2 of #7 Jun. So it's like #7 Jun pt. 2 😂**

---

-4 years later-

"(y/n)-ah, can we hang out??" Mingming asked.

You were on the call with Mingming, your close friend. You were still waiting for your job application to be accepted. Well you hoped that you would be accepted...

-flashback-

[Your P.O.V]

After the day I woke up, the doctor suggested me to stay for a week or so for a therapy. There was this one guy that seemed to know me but I didn't know him. I had a memory loss, not that severe. The guy wasn't Minghao but he was Chinese too. He appeared before the therapy. He said this...

"(y/n)-ah, I did a big mistake. I'm sorry that I make you like this. Please remember me, again... I can't bare it the look on your face when you look at me, as if I'm some stranger. I'm sorry... I really am and I love you, okay..."

I could only looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows and wondered what was he talking about...

During that period of time, the one week therapy, Minghao somehow helped me regained my memories back. After Minghao spent time sharing and explaining all the times that we spent together, the memories, I got them back. Minghao didn't mention anything about the other Chinese guy though. Instead, he brought his friend, Mingming.

That's how I met Mingming...

After I was discharged, I was sent back to my house. I finally met my mom and dad. I tried my best to not disappoint them because of my memory loss. Minghao and Mingming stayed in the living room while I went back to my room to put my stuff. As I started to scan around my room, I tried to remember some things and hoped that the pictures pasted on the wall could help me. There were two frames and on the picture was me and the other guy which I forgot who. So, I called Minghao then.

Minghao then mentioned that his name was Wen Junhui. He was my ex. Minghao told me every single thing, both good and bad things Junhui did. I felt bad for hurting him because I got into an accident and he seemed hurt. One thing for sure, I have no feelings for this guy even though I was starting to remember the memories shared with him.

-end of flashback-

"Am I late?" You grinned as you reached where Mingming was at.

Mingming then stared at you from head to toe for two times. He seemed nervous suddenly. You could see his Adam's apple bobbed up to down. Him biting his lips. You frowned and looked at your own outfit. You were just wearing a white t-shirt that shaped your body perfectly and showed your curves but you wore a denim overall over it. You had no problem with it though...

"Do I... L-Look W-Weird..?" You muttered but loud enough for him to hear.

"A-ah...! Sorry that was rude.. No, you don't look weird.. You look cute instead..." Mingming laughed awkwardly.

"Ah..." You nodded slowly.

'It's actually cute with a mixture of hot...' Mingming thought.

'Such a relief...' You thought and smiled.

"Mingming, are we waiting for anyone..?"

"Ah.. Yeah.. Sorry, I forgot to tell you but Minghao is coming with us for a bit," he scratched his neck.

You nodded and waited with Mingming.

Not long, you saw Minghao running with Wen Junhui. Your eyes widened. You looked at Mingming and he seemed shocked. You asked Mingming about it but Mingming also didn't know anything.. Probably, Minghao just brought Junhui with him without telling Mingming.

"Ah. (y/n), Ming, sorry we're late.." Minghao smiled sheepishly as he panted.

"No, it's just both of us are early," Mingming grinned as he put his arm around your shoulder.

You liked it when Mingming hold or touched you. However, this time, you felt uncomfortable. Not because of Mingming obviously, but because you could feel Junhui's eyes focused on you. You shifted uncomfortably and Mingming noticed it.

"So should we start now..?" Mingming grinned.

The four of you then proceeded with the plan of the day. Minghao talked to you and Junhui like as if nothing happened. He didn't mention anything about the past. He and Mingming would just lightened up the awkward situation.

[Junhui's P.O.V]

I missed her. I wanted to hug her. The last time I saw her was when she was still hospitalised and she forgot about me. Minghao.. I don't know if he reminded her of me and explained things to her, he didn't say anything.

Then there's Mingming. I swore I saw her blush when Mingming put his arm in her shoulder but she seemed uncomfortable. It's because of me, isn't it.. So, she doesn't remember me...

Our day ended. We separated ways. However, I decided to go to (y/n)'s house. I just wanted to talk to her and hear her voice for once even when she doesn't remember me. What confused me was that Mingming was walking with her. I know Mingming actually. We were childhood friends but he's closer to Minghao. I'm not close with Mingming once we turned to adults. So, I just thought that Mingming live near to (y/n)'s house.

I waited for a few minutes after they left, so that Mingming and (y/n) won't really feel that I'm following them. I followed them quietly, hiding from trees to other trees. I still remember exactly where she lived.

I'm following them. Why? I want to tell (y/n) that I still like her. I still want her to be my girlfriend. I still want her to accept me and I'll be glad... I want to tell her that I'm sorry and super guilty.

I was thinking so much that I didn't even look at where am I going. I just walked forward and once I lifted up my head, I reached (y/n)'s house. Mingming was there with (y/n) kissing...

I thought they felt my presence, that's why they broke the kiss and was shocked when they saw me.

"Junhui..." (y/n) muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

She looked shocked but worried at the same time. I was crying already inside. Why did I even decided to follow them...? It hurts. Is this what they called as karma..?

She remembered me. But she liked Mingming now. So, she decided to not have any relationship with me again, right? She purposely ignored me. Now I'm a nobody to her...

Right?

---

[A/N]
Hi nrkyra, here's your request :>
You just asked for part 2 😂 I hope you like it tho.. I mean, you didn't tell me that you want this to be happy or sad but if you want to have a happy part then inform me and I'll make the alternative part :')

And Mingming.. I still love him 😭💖

Anyways, just to inform you guys. If you guys are confused at one part or any part, please do comment and I'll gladly explain.

And I want to have more interactions with those who support this book, so yeah...

I hope you like it and enjoy this.

To others who requested, please be patient. I have school and my parents are kinda strict with me and phones so...

Thank you for 600 reads 🌸

Comment and share 👑