#4 Hoshi

Request from:
🌸 meanie-more

---

"(y/n)! Come!"

"Where are we going?"

"See me dance."

Soonyoung just asked you that. You and Soonyoung had always been close. People mistaken you two as a couple but no, you two were just close friends.

While Soonyoung was dancing, you were just on your own notebook. That notebook was something like a diary. You would just write your secrets and thoughts there, some sketches too. You were too immersed that you did not even realised that Soonyoung had been calling and whining for your attention. He snatched the book away and you immediately stood up.

He raised the book higher, making it harder for you to grab it. He was reading it aloud, making you feel more annoyed. You were so close to Soonyoung but your target was just to get the book.

Soonyoung suddenly stumbled and he ended up putting his arms on either side of your head, trapping you. You look everywhere but him. You felt nervous suddenly. Your breathing became ragged.

Soonyoung dropped the book and leaned closer, "You look prettier closer..."

You blinked your eyes. You did not dare to look up at him. You bit your lip.

"Don't bite your lip," he lifted your chin, "it's cute yet hot."

You were forced to look at him. You were burning. You felt weak. You two were so close.

"I did notice that you're pretty but you're prettier closer," he whispered.

"Whenever they thought that we're a couple, I felt happy but at the same time disappointed because the reality is the total opposite..."

"S-Soonyoung.. Are you trying to s-say something?"

Soonyoung leaned closer again. Just one more move, your lips would touch his.

"I'm saying that I like you..."

He finally pressed his lips on yours. Finally gaining your courage, you kissed him back. Your hands slowly went to his waist, gripping his shirt tightly. Slowly, both of your lips moved in synchronisation. Soonyoung's hands went to your waist and pulled your body closer. You could feel the heat and the passion but at the same time you could feel the love.

You slowly broke the kiss to get some air. You were blushing and you saw Soonyoung was blushing too.

"(y/n)... W-Will you be my g-girlfriend?"

You chuckled at his shyness. He was shy and nervous but he still had the courage to look at you in the eye. You nodded as a reply. Soonyoung suddenly carried you and peck your lips.

"Starting from now on, you're my princess. Oh and whenever you talk to a boy, I have to be with you."

You didn't know Soonyoung would be protective...

---
[A/N]

meanie-more, here's your second request :)

Thank you for requesting.

And also thank you for those who voted and comment, it means a lot to me :')

Comment and share 👑