#17 Jun

Request from:
🌸eunmikim_

**this is part 3 of #7 Jun.**

---

You plopped down into your bed. Sighing, your hand slowly went up to your lips. You traced your fingers on it slowly. Mingming kissed those a few minutes ago. It felt good. Then, you remembered Junhui. He was there and seemed hurt.

The thought of Junhui's hurt facial expression hurts you. You remembered him but after you regained your memory, you haven't talk to him at all. You decided to text him then.

You: Hi.

You waited for his reply but you didn't get back a reply. Jun did read the message but he didn't reply. You sighed, maybe it was your fault for not talking to him even when you regained your memories back. So you just went to sleep.

The next morning, you were awakened by a ringtone from your phone. Without looking, you just pressed the accept button.

"Hnnggg... Hello..?"

"Wake up..."

Your eyes widened and you were fully awake suddenly.

"Junhui! It's you?!"

"Haha yeah... Are you free today?"

"I am. Why?"

"I wanna talk about some things... If you don't mind..."

"Sure... Me too. Uh, maybe you want to come my house or... Cafe..? I don't know.."

"Your house."

"Fine with me."

"I'll be there in an hour, seeya."

With that, Jun hung up the call. You quickly start doing your morning routine. Cleaning the bed, brushing your teeth, shower, small breakfast.

In an hour, you heard the doorbell rang. It was Junhui and you smiled. Junhui gave back a smile too as a return. However, his smile was weak and small.

"Junhui..." You started, "I'm sorry for what I did okay. I know how much you were suffering when I got into the accident and I should have talk to you even after I regained my memories. And even after you cheated on me."

"No. It's my fault. I shouldn't have cheated. It's wrong. I don't even deserve you..." Junhui sighed, "I'm selfish isn't it...?"

"What do you mean..?"

He stared at your eyes, "I made the mistake but I still want you. I have no right to decide who can be your boyfriend but I still want me to be your boyfriend, not Mingming."

"Mingming is not my boyfriend," you smiled.

"What..?"

"Yeah, he's not."

Junhui looked at you with a shocked expression. Then, you just told Junhui that you were still single and also the kiss was actually Mingming who did it.

"It felt good kissing Mingming.. Well not really kissing but you know... Anyways, even though it felt good, I was just shocked. There are no other feelings like butterflies in my stomach or going crazy or something. So, the kiss was nothing to me... I realised that even when I worry about my looks i front of Mingming sometimes, in the end I realised it wasn't feelings.."

Junhui chuckled, "Do I still have hope?"

You were flabbergasted for awhile, "Sorry..?"

"Do I still have hope to get you back and be mine again? Obviously not gonna lose you again."

You were unsure on what to reply. You wanted to say to Junhui that there was a high possibility that Junhui would be your boyfriend again. You wanted to admit that at some point of time you would thought of him and missed him. You still had feelings for him deep down in your heart.

Suddenly, your stomach grumbled. You blushed and Junhui chuckled. It was embarrassing. Junhui then offered you to start preparing the lunch, moving the dishes to the plates. However, Junhui was actually the one who prepared most of the thing. Every time you wanted to move the dishes, he would stopped you from continuing and told you that you should let him do it. So, you just sighed and sat on the kitchen counter.

As Junhui was done preparing, he turned and saw you sitting on the kitchen counter. He chuckled and stood between your legs. He then moved his hands to your waist.

"So do I have a chance..?"

You smiled, "We can try for a week or so first. If it works then let's just continue. Is that alright..?"

"Everything's fine as long as I can get you in the end," he smirked.

You just shook your head. Junhui slowly leaned to your face as it was just few inches away from your lips, he tilted his head. Continuing to move forward, his lips finally touched yours. This kiss was something compared to Mingming's. It made your heart explode, your body weak, your mind blurred and the butterflies were there. You then closed your eyes, enjoying the kiss and also started to move your lips slowly. Your hands then went to his neck and hair.

Not long, the kiss became slightly more intense. The kiss became slightly rougher and tongues were involved. This turned on the both of you. So before it proceeds to the next level, Junhui gently let go the kiss and let his lips linger as he stared at you. Even those eyes could make you melt. You smiled at him which made him smile too.

"Shall we eat now, sweetheart..?"

"Yes," you nodded.

---

[A/N]
Hi eunmikim_, here's your request :>
You asked me to continue the story, so I hope you like it ..
Anyways, I'm sorry for not including Mingming here like what happened to him coz I got no idea ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I hope you like it and enjoy

Owh and I'm starting to be crazy for Monsta X. Idk what happened to me I mean I was a Monsta X fan but I loved Seventeen more but now it's the other way around. Any MONBEBE here? 🙋🏻

Thank you for 990+ reads 🌸

Comment and share 👑