#3 Wonwoo

Request from:
🌸 meanie-more

----

"Wonwoo..." You called.

"Yes, princess?"

The both of you were on a night date. The atmosphere was nice and you did not want to ruin it. However, you wanted to say some things to Wonwoo which might ruined the atmosphere. You were not ready but you had to say it.

You took a deep breath, "Let's break up..."

"(y/n)... Why? Did I do anything wrong? If yes, then I'm so-"

"No, you're okay. Let's break up and go walk on our own paths, okay? If we are meant to be, then our path will cross..."

Wonwoo was speechless. You looked strong physically but you were actually crying inside.

"You're gonna move to another country to continue your studies, focus on that, okay?" You smiled.

"Can I hug you for the last time then?" Wonwoo muttered.

You stood up, "Goodbye, Wonwoo.... And have a safe flight tomorrow..."

'If I let you hug me, I won't be able to let you go...' you thought.

You took a cab to go home. You were too immersed on looking the buildings passing by that you did not even look at what was in front of you. Suddenly, your head crashed with the window and everything went black.

[[Wonwoo's P.O.V]]

I looked at my room for the last time. It was full of memories. Most of them were memories shared with (y/n). She would come over and we would cuddle. I decided to leave all the things related to her behind. She wanted me to focus on my studies first, so I did. Deep down of my heart, I was still waiting for her. Hoping that our paths would cross.

"Wonwoo! Are you ready?" Mom called from outside.

"Yes.." I replied.

I looked at my phone once I get into the car. I opened the message that I received from Soonyoung.

Soonyoung hyung: Won, I know today is your flight but (y/n) is hospitalised. She got into a car accident.

Why..?

"Mom, can we go to the hospital? (y/n) is hospitalised..."

Don't panic.

"We're late," mom said.

"No, but mom, I have to at least check on her..."

Don't cry.

Mom looked at me and she gave in. She let me go to the hospital. I knew that if I saw (y/n), I would have difficulties leaving the country.

Once I reached the hospital, I immediately asked for (y/n)'s room number from the information desk.

I just hoped for the best. I was not allowed to get into the room, so I just looked at her lying figure from outside through the window. I hoped she would not have too much damage. I did not want her to have memory loss. She could not die, she had to survive.

With that, I left the hospital and went to the airport.

2 years later.

[[Wonwoo's P.O.V]]

I finally finished my education until high school. I decided to go back to Korea for university. I missed my friends a.k.a my non-blood-related brothers. I missed my family. After two years, I still missed (y/n). I tried to move on but I failed.

After three hours flight, I finally reached Korea. I was wondering if there would be anyone fetching for me. My parents did not tell me anything though.

Once I finally exit the arrival gate, I saw nobody. There were just strangers. None of them were the people that I knew.

Suddenly, I heard my name being called. My heart started to beat faster. The voice that called me was the voice that I longed for. It was soft yet cheery and sweet.

[[3rd person P.O.V]]

"Jeon Wonwoo..." You called.

You saw Wonwoo stopped on his tracks. He turned to you. You were smiling but he was not. It seemed like he forgot you. You frowned but you walked closer to him.

"(y/n)? Princess, is that you?"

You smiled again and nodded, "Why do you look so shocked...?"

"Y-you're still alive...?"

You furrowed your eyebrows, "W-what? I AM alive...."

"No... That day we broke up. You told me to focus on my studies. Then the next day, I got a news that you were hospitalised because of a car crash..."

You tilted your head, "I did asked for a break up but I didn't got into a car accident..."

Wonwoo suddenly pulled you into a hug. He buried his head on your neck. He started sobbing.

"At least you're okay now..."

"Wonwoo, I've been okay.." You chuckled.

"You waited for me?"

You pulled away from the hug, "I don't know but the feelings can't go away even after I tried erasing it so many times."

Wonwoo kissed you then. You smiled and kissed him back. You missed him, he missed you.

"Then, can we continue our two years relationship from now on?" Wonwoo asked.

"Yes," you smiled.

---

[A/N]

meanie-more, here's your request :)

Thank you for requesting.

I hope you enjoy this. It's my first time writing angst, so I'm sorry if it's not satisfying to you because tbh it's not satisfying enough for myself :// 
Sorry if the ending is not sweet enough and pardon my English.

I did my best tho huehueheuehe 🎀

(and the car crash was just a dream)

Thank you~

Comment and share 👑