#6 THE8

Request from:
🌸Eunmi_Kim

---

It was your first anniversary with your Boyfriend, Xu Minghao. Your relationship with him was sweet and innocent and full of shyness, especially Minghao. You were okay with it. Sometimes, Minghao wanted to be intimate but he was shy and you found it adorable.

You were expecting something from him for the first anniversary. However, Minghao slept before twelve midnight, so you were expecting at least a "happy anniversary" the next morning. To your disappointment, as you woke up, he did not message you at all. You became nervous. You waited almost the whole day for his message but to your dismay, he did not say anything.

It was around seven o'clock in the evening and you finally received a call from Minghao. He had been calling for five times but you did not pick it up. You were scared. You were scared that Minghao would asked for a break up. You took a deep breath and decided to accept the call.

"(y/n), are you okay? Why don't you pick up my calls?" Minghao asked.

He sound worried.

"I'm okay, Hao. Why do you call?" You said in a reassuring tone.

"Can you come over..?"

He sounded like a puppy begging.

You smiled, "Okay."

---

You wore comfortable and simple clothes because Minghao liked it when you wore something comfortable and keep it simple. You reached in front of his apartment unit by eight o'clock. You were about to ring the bell but you saw a heart shaped post it note on the door which says 'just come in, the door is not locked :>'

You removed the post it note from the door and opened the door. It was dark, so you decided to switched on the lights. There were heart shaped helium balloons in the room and some other pink and red decorations. As you went in further, you saw Minghao sitting on the dining table.

You smiled and went closer to him. He pulled your wrist and hugged you. The hug was pretty tight but it was comfortable. Minghao's hugs were always comfy.

"Happy Anniversary, Princess. I'm sorry I'm late, really. I know you're hurt and disappointed..."

"You could've message me at least.." You muttered.

"I want to surprise you."

"Surprise?" You asked, confused.

Minghao pulled the hug and nodded. He showed you all the food that were on the table. There was a cake and some of your favourite foods.

"I tried making these but I keep on failing, but I finally managed to make a decent meal," Minghao sighed, "I'll try harder next time.. It's my first time too, so I'm sorry of it's not good.."

You chuckled, "You didn't asked Gyu for help?"

"He helped me only with the cleaning, my house was a shipwreck. He did offer help for the cooking, but I said no," Minghao pouted, "I did put love and much effort on this, kay."

You kissed his cheek, "Thank you, I appreciate it."

Minghao looked at you for awhile and he slowly leaned closer. He finally kissed your lips. The kiss was passionate and you were shock when his lips start moving. It was the first time Minghao kissed you that way. Usually, it would just be a peck or just lips pressed. This time was open mouth kisses. Since when Minghao had this bravery....

After awhile, Minghao broke the kiss and he was blushing but he managed to stay cool.

"I'm not gonna be shy anymore, let me be more intimate..." Minghao whispered.

You pinched his cheeks, "Let's just eat, cutie."

"Yah! Who's the cutie?!" Minghao whined.

"You!" You laughed.

"Oh yeah, can I stay over tonight?" You asked.

Minghao smirked, "You know you can stay over anytime you want but just be ready, I might pounce on you anytime."

"Yah, since when you're so confident..."

"I told you I won't be shy..."

You groaned and started to eat on the food that Minghao made. It was not bad. Well, Minghao told you he had to at least cooked for three to four times until the final result was decent enough. Then, you had fun with him for the rest of night.

---
[A/N]

Hey Eunmi_Kim, here's your request :)

Thank you for requesting and voting and commenting. Also applies to the rest of you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 💖

You guys are so nice 💐🙆🏻✨

I managed to make this asap heh even when school is hectic af 😒🔫

Wait for the Jun, I'm still making it :>

And don't you guys think THE8 look hot there? On the picture? Like he look pretty hot, right? 🔥

Anyways, I hope you like it 🎀

Comment and share 👑