#9 Woozi

Requested from:
🌸fyqah_223

---

You were on a trip on an island, alone. The island was one of the least densely populated and so you thought you would finally get some peace, alone. It was considered as coastal area as most of the parts were near the beach.

As you were walking on the beach, you saw a group of people in one part of the beach. There were boys and few girls. There were cameras too. There were no one else other than you and the group of people. Your curiosity kills you, so you walked closer to get a better look.

Some of the boys were sitting down while listening to the music. Some were resting and relaxing. Some were dancing. Some were just watching what was in front of them. You looked at where those guys were looking and saw a girl and a boy. The cameraman shooting the both of them. The scene looked romantic. Sunset background, on a beach, the guy holding the girl's hands. The guy was short and you squinted your eyes to get a better look. The guy looked familiar.

'Jihoon...' You thought.

As the cameraman said 'action!', the boy leaned closer to the girl and they kissed. Your eyes widened and your heart broke into pieces. Your whole body burned. Tears fell from your eyes.

-Flashback-

"(y/n), I want to be an idol..." Jihoon said, hesitantly.

You smiled, "Go ahead and follow your dreams, okay. Don't stop what you want to do because of me."

Jihoon looked at you, "No... You don't get it... If I'm an idol, I can't be with you. I have to break up with you..."

You felt disappointed but you were still smiling, "If fate lets us be together, then at the end we will be back together even if we're apart now... Right?"

Jihoon then just pulled you closer and kissed you. After a few seconds, you broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"(y/n), I will go back to you. I have to leave you for now and not communicate with you but I will find you when the time comes. I will and please wait for me..." Jihoon said as he intertwined his hands with yours.

You nodded, "I will wait. Jihoon, fighting!!"

-end of flashback-

You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder. You wiped your tears before turning around to look at the someone who tap you. It was a woman and she looked scary and mean but she was smiling and she was with a guy, a young guy.

"Are you okay? It seemed like you have been looking at them while your tears are falling..." The woman asked, "I'm Seventeen's coordi noona."

"And I'm Hoshi," the guy smiled showing his eye smile.

"Ah I must be disturbing your shooting, sorry. I'm just gonna go now," you bowed.

You looked at Jihoon and both of your eyes met his. You quickly looked away and the tears continued to fall. You left the place, running away.

You were just walking around and the sky was getting darker. It was raining. It was quite far away from the beach earlier and the place where you stay at. You did not care at that moment. You felt betrayed. Jihoon told you to wait and so you waited but at the end, he kissed another girl. They seemed to know each other so well.

You did not realised where you were walking until you felt some light shining on you. Your eyes widened as you saw a car coming towards you. (Even if it's least dense, there are still few cars okay) You were about to get hit but someone grabbed your waist and the both of you fell on the ground. At least the both of you were safe and not severely injured.

You were panting so hard and you realised Jihoon was actually the one who saved you. Jihoon pushed himself and looked at you, full of worry.

"Yah! Are you okay?! What were you thinking?!" Jihoon yelled.

You gently pushed him away and stood up, "Thank you for saving me, you should go back."

Jihoon grabbed you again, "I'm looking for you and you told me to leave?!"

"Jihoon! You told me to wait, so I did! But why were you kissing..." You sobbed.

Jihoon pulled you for a tight hug and rested his head on top of yours, "That was acting, (y/n). I thought-"

"No! If you said it was acting, you could have objected...the kissing part..."

Jihoon remained silent and he was guilty too. You sounded childish but you did not care. He looked at you and you did not care. You were just crying and sobbing.

"(y/n)... It's for money.. I told you that I will go back to you but why can't you trust me..? I'm gonna get enough money first and I will find you and get you back. I still love you..."

You hit his chest, "I hate you..."

"I love you," Jihoon chuckled, "and I missed you..."

You smiled and closed the gap between the two of you. You kissed him and Jihoon kissed back, the kiss was needy. It felt good, a kiss under the rain. After the kiss, you looked at Jihoon again.

"Please remember this. Even if I kissed that girl, your kisses are still the best..." Jihoon whispered.

"I thought you don't like to say cheesy stuffs..."

"Just for you... And just for once..."

"Say it again!!" You teased.

"No!"

"Yes! Please!"

"No!"

The both of you just continued with your small fight while being happy. The both of you decided to go to the place you were staying at. After few years, you finally met Jihoon again. As for Jihoon, he missed you so badly he could not careless if his manager scolded him. He just wanted your hugs and kisses and spent the moment with you and same goes to you.

---

[A/N]

Hey fyqah_223, here's your Woozi request :)

Thank you for requesting 🙆🏻

Sorry if you don't like the fic but I still hope you like it 🎀

School had been packed seriously. Like even when there's a holiday, they will still give homework and assignments. It's tiring, so thank you for being patient. Even if I have packed schedule, I do like it if you guys request hehehe 🙊💞

Comment and share 👑