#16 Dino

Requested by:
🌸Eunmi_Kim

---

It was recess and you were dozing off during the subjects before recess, so you decided to wash your face. Next, you went to the vending machine to get two cans of coffee. One can is not enough for you to stay awake. You then went back to the classroom.

You sat down on your seat, trying to finish the worksheet, so you don't need to finish it at home as homework. You fished out your calculator from your pencil case but you felt a wrapper inside it. You furrowed your eyebrows as took out the wrapper. It was a candy actually. You never saw that kind of candy before and you had never heard or saw the brand before. In fact, there was no brand name printed on the wrapper.

The wrapper was transparent and there was the word "sour" on it. My name was on it too. You liked sour stuffs, it makes you feel awake. Nice timing. You were sleepy and there's sour candy. It looks mysterious. It's like glitter covering the candy but it's smooth. Without thinking much, you just popped it to your mouth. The sourness popped in your mouth.

[Chan's P.O.V]

I yawned as I stretched my body. School sucks. It's boring. I rummaged through my bag to grab my earpiece. I saw a candy on my palm once I pulled out my hand. I didn't remember putting a candy in my bag. My name was printed on it accompanied with the word "sweet" there. It looked foreign to me as I never saw it before. Without thinking much, I ate it. Nice.

[3rd Person P.O.V]

Days passed and both Chan and you would always get the candy everyday. It would be in your bag, pencil case, locker, even inside your pocket. The both of you would thought that it was weird that there's a candy in your bag out of nowhere. Both of you didn't mind though, just ate it.

However, this time round, the candy that you found in your bag doesn't have your name printed on the wrapper. Instead, it says 'Lee Chan'. Without you knowing, same thing happened to Chan. The candy he got says '(y/n)'.

You were actually shocked when you saw 'Lee Chan' on the candy wrapper. You did not know him. But you've been doodling his name out of nowhere. You never talked to him. You did not know which class he was from. So in the end, you didn't get to eat that 'mysterious candy'z

School ended and you were making your way to the school gate. However, you bumped into a firm chest. Must be a guy. You apologised and took a step back. Your mouth opened when you saw the guy's name tag, it was Lee Chan.

"Are you... (y/n)?" Chan said.

"Uh yeah and you must be Lee Chan."

'I knew he would be cute... Yet manly...' you thought.

'I've been dreaming and it would be her and just her... Exact same eyes, nose, lips' Chan thought.

Chan blinked his eyes repeatedly just in case he was dreaming, but it was the reality. His heart pounded and he became nervous.

"Owh yeah.. I accidentally took your candy, must be yours," you passed the candy to Chan, "I didn't took but I've been getting candies out of nowhere..."

Chan furrowed his eyebrows, "You too?"

"You've been receiving candies too?" You asked, shocked.

"Yeah.. And yours is with me..." He passed you the candy.

You chuckled, "Okay this is weird..."

"Ah.. (y/n) c-can I g-get your n-number?" Chan asked nervously.

You kept on thinking that he was cute and handsome and sweet. You didn't know this guy but after you received this 'mystery candy', you suddenly thought of his name and know that he's handsome, charming, cute. Weird right?

You then exchanged number with him.

As days passed, you became closer to Chan. The both of you hang out here and there.

The bell rang, which means school ended. You stepped out of the classroom and you let out a shriek. Chan just shocked you. You glared at Chan and just walked away, leaving Chan behind. He called your name while laughing and catching up with you but you just ignored him.

In the end, Chan caught you by back hugging you. His arms around your neck. This caught you off guard. You stood there, stunned. The other students' attention were now on the both of you. You licked your lips, getting nervous.

"Hey (y/n)..." Chan whispered.

"Y-yeah..?"

'His voice is so hot. His warm breath on my neck...' You thought.

"They're looking at us.. You know what I'm gonna do?"

"Huh..?" You grew more nervous.

Chan then turned you around so you faced him. He leaned closer and stare at you on the eye. You were melting, burning and dying inside. You blink your eyes and next thing, you felt Chan's lips on yours. You were stunned but you felt happy and kissed him back. His hands that were on your neck previously, it went down to your waist. You could hear people cheering in the background.

Chan let go the kiss that lasted for 4 seconds. He looked at you lovingly and whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

---
[A/N]

Eunmi_Kim, here's your request :)

Thank you for requesting.

THANK YOU FOR 900 READS OMG 😭💞💞🎉🎊🎉🎈

I didn't expect we could reach this much reads. Thank you so much. This made my day, seriously.

Drama happened in school like seriously. I'm not really involved in this drama aka problem thing but I feel like I'm involved. I tried not to care but it bothers me...

It's like there is this one guy who likes me for 3 years, let's call him 'A'. But these days, I'm close with this guy called 'J'. J is also close with me. So close that it looks like we're dating but we're not. 'A' got jealous and angry until he cried. Most of the guys had his back, so they blame this J guy. So yeah, somehow I'm involved when I'm not. It's childish and it's a misunderstanding.

Then there's this one girl somehow blamed this J guy too. She then sent like one longgg message to J saying on how she disappointed at him and such but in the message she mentioned me and how she mentioned me made me look pathetic. I'm angry at that.

I'm so stressed that I shut everyone out. Wanted to cry but I couldn't. Then I stayed in the toilet cubicle during recess till it's over while eating my bread 😂.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this one shot. Please bare with my grammar 😂 I'm super stressed and tired.

Do ask if you don't understand any of the parts :)

Love you guys and till next time 💟

Comment and share 👑