#11 Mingyu

Request from:
🌸fyqah_223

---

You were sitting on the bus while listening to your favourite playlist. Tress and buildings passing by. However, you were actually worried inside. You were on your way to your meeting location to meet Mingyu but you were late.

-Flashback-

"Okay. Class, I'm giving you guys this one chance to pull your grades up," the teacher sighed, "since most of you have low grades for geography, then I will put you guys into pairs and assigned you to do a geographical investigation. Since this is an extra assignment, you guys will be doing this in your own free time. Make sure you use this opportunity wisely."

The teacher started to mention the pairings. You were actually okay with any student as you were friendly with everyone. At the end, your pair was Minhyuk. You were also close with Minhyuk. He was friendly, loud, kinda narcissistic, and handsome yet cute.

"Teacher!"

Everyone turned to the source of the sound and it was Mihyun, a girl with a perfect gummy smile.

"Uh.. Actually.. Mingyu and I are weak for geography while Minhyuk and (y/n) are top scorers. Don't you think it would be fair if one of them swap with Mingyu, so it would be weaker one with the strong one. I think it would help..."

While Mihyun was explaining, you noticed Mingyu was nervous. He would clenched his fist and unclenched it. Bit and licked his lip. Looked around the classroom. Tapped his feet on the floor. You wondered why.

"Oh, right..." The teacher nodded, "Okay. Mingyu go with (y/n) and Minhyuk go with Mihyun."

-end of flashback-

You panted, "Mingyu! I'm sorry, I'm late. You must have wai-"

"(y/n)... Why are you running anyways? Your hair is kinda messy now..." Mingyu chuckled, "you ARE late but I don't mind, it's okay as long as you're safe..."

"But.. I was the one who asked you to go out to do this assignment but at the end I'm the one who is late..."

"That's not a problem... I woke up early, even one hour before my alarm ring. I couldn't sleep. "

"Ah... Fine, whatever you say. I'll just treat you later on... Let's just go now..." You combed your hair with your fingers.

The both of you then proceeded to the location that you would do your assignment. It was an investigation on a park. The both of you would have to count the number of people passing by, the cyclists and such.

After spending one and a half hour there, you went to a playground which was not far from the park. The playground was surprisingly empty. You told Mingyu to wait for you there and you left to buy ice cream. Mingyu was sitting on one of the swings, so you passed him the ice cream as you sat on the swing next to him.

"Mingyu, you do know that I'm close with everyone, right..."

"Y-yes..."

"But every time I talked to you, you would just nod or shake your head then leave.. Do you dislike me? You seemed nervous too..." You pouted.

"I... No, I d-don't dislike you.."

You moved closer, making the swing moved closer to Mingyu's. Mingyu became nervous again and he just stared at you. You stared back at him.

"Then do you like me...?" You whispered.

Mingyu bit his lip. He slowly moved to the other side, making the swing move further away from you just a bit.