#8 Joshua

Request from:
🌸krixela18

---

[Contains slight cussing]

Bella ran away as quick as possible. She just escaped from her school. School was not over but she wanted to ditch, so she escaped. The security guards were trying to run after her but Bella was used to all of these, so we can say she was a pro in escaping from school. To her, school was just a place where she could be mischievous and naughty as hell and be herself. She was not a bad girl who bullied people. She was friendly to everyone, out-going, fun, the type of person who would do YOLO stuffs, and make noises in class. Don't ask why, Bella was born that way. Despite her teacher and parents' nagging and lecture about her attitude, she was still a troublemaker.

As she was running, she suddenly bumped into someone's back. She groaned and muttered 'shit'. She looked around, she ended up in her neighbourhood. She looked up to see the guy. Asian guy. Dark haired. He had eyebags. He was wearing a school uniform, different from Bella's. He was bringing his guitar with him too. Bella looked at the name tag and fake coughed.

"I'm sorry, Mr Joshua, but I gotta go," there was actually a small hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Excuse me!"

Bella turned around, "What?"

"C-can we go get lunch together...?"

She thought about it and a mischievous smile appeared on her face, "If you paying, then let's go."

Joshua grinned shyly, "Sure."

---

The both of them ended up eating in Subway as it was the nearest.

"So, your name is Bella?" Joshua asked, hesitantly.

Bella nodded, "You. Don't be scared of me."

"O-okay... And you escaped from school?"

Bella nodded again, "and I'm proud."

Joshua sighed, "Bella, I actually saw you before..."

"Well you said that you live in the same neighbourhood as me, so duh," Bella said as a matter of fact, "I saw you in my church before and seems like you're a church boy."

'She noticed me...? Wait she go to my church. Wait what.' Joshua thought.

"Y-you go to church?" Joshua asked, shocked.

"Yeah, why?"

"God teach us to do good deeds... So you're not supposed to escape from school..."

'Oh My God...' Bella mentally rolled her eyes.

"Look, church boy. I go to church because I'm forced to, okay?"

Joshua was speechless but he nodded slowly anyways. The both of them continued talking and Bella liked his company. He was nice and gentleman like. Bella thought if it was right to like Joshua. Well he was a church boy, while Bella was a troublemaker.

"Hey Bella..."

"What?"

"I know this is weird... But I'm attracted to you... I like you," Joshua blushed but managed to look cool.

Bella burst out laughing while hitting the table. Once she saw Joshua looking down, she felt guilty.

"Well okay sorry that was not necessary but church boy..." Bella looked at him, "I kinda have many followers in school, alright. They also like me and well... They kinda follow what I did."

"No.. Bella, I mean... I like you as a man. A man to woman, that's how I feel..."

Bella was stunned but she managed to let out a cocky smile, "Well I saw you playing the guitar in church and well... You're handsome, I have to admit, which means there should be girls liking you."

"So far none of the girls say anything... And I like you even when I don't know anything about you," Joshua chuckled.

"Bullshit. You're so goddamn handsome but nobody likes you. Are you kidding me?"

Joshua sighed, "Language. I saw you many times in the neighbourhood and you're attractive, really. You looked like a good girl and all but at the end, you're mischievous..."

"Told ya..."

"But that makes you more attractive," Joshua smirked.

'That smirk, holy shit...' Bella thought.

Bella sighed, "What do you want now?"

Joshua smiled, "We can be friends right? I mean... Before I ask you to be my girlfriend, which I'm planning to when the time comes, I have to know you first."

Bella thought about it. She liked his presence. Joshua was attractive. Maybe if she get closer to Joshua, she might be a better person and not a burden to her parents.

"Why not.... I guess I will fall for  you more as time pass by," Bella muttered the last sentence as she smiled, looking forward to the future with Joshua.

---

[A/N]

Hey krixela18, here's your Joshua request :)

Is krixela your real name? It's unique and sounds pretty tho✨✨

Thank you for requesting with detailed infos and for following the format. Even when you said that you haven't think deeply about the plot, the infos are enough and not too less :')

Since you message me and judging from how you chat with me, I think you're a friendly person heheh 😁

We reached 200 views (or reads) yeah and I'm so happy because we reached it in like about a week which is pretty quick💃🏻💨

Thank you so much 💞✨

Sorry if this one shot doesn't reach your expectations or fit your taste :v

But I still hope you like it 🎀

Comment and share 👑