Lucky Day?

"So, where are we gonna go today Lloykins?"
" Lloykins??" I laughed at her cute little nicknames.
" I don't know. I mean we can't control Betrayal..."
Both of our faces twisted as we looked at the horse that wouldn't move. Damiana sighed as my mother finally woke up. She looked at us with a sleepy smile.

" You two know I could transport you guys places, right?"

" What?!" we both exclaimed. My mother kept falling asleep every so often, so it was as if she wasn't here.
But I guess this time she finally was listening.

" Yeah, sorry for sleeping so much... Keeping you two on that island really drained me."
" Eh, it's understandable I guess."
I tried my best to not sound annoyed, but man. We've been aimlessly walking for a while and hiding every so often fearing the horsemen would come. But they never did.

" So! Take us to the human realm!!"
Damiana commanded.
" As you wish." my mother replied sleepily.
I do wonder of if Earth looks any different than it did last time. Maybe I can show her what beauty there still is in such horrid times. Not everything was destroyed quite yet.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" Whoaaaa!" Dami's pretty eyes twinkled as we walked through what used to be the botanical garden. It was in ruin, but some flowers still flourished with such color it was as if the garden hadn't been trampled through once or twice.
As Dami and I walked through the garden I told her about specific flowers and pointed out my favorite places to sleep, eve now, within the garden.

" How do you know so much?" she pondered.
" Well, it's a funny story actually." I scratched my hair and smirked nervously.

" My moms used to play a lot of animal crossing."
" ...Animal crossing?"
" Yeah it's a video game where you're a human living with these cute animals. Yeah, it's just a cute and chill game overall."
" Ooooh."
" Mhm! And so sometimes when they got interested in stuff they'd research it and tell me about it. Especially when it comes to flowers."
" That's cool." Dami smiled and laid down on the only fresh grass there.
I decided to lay beside her and tell her all the cute things my parents would do and how they inspired me to be as happy as them.

" And I feel the happiness they shared every time I'm with you."
Bingo. She was blushing and I laughed. I'm so happy I'm not alone. I turned towards to her ready to kiss her pretty little lips when-

" THERE YOU ARE HUMAN SCUM!!" Death roared. Him and his fam came swinging in. Immediately Dami and I hopped up. I grabbed her hand and we started running.
" Oh no you don't!!!" Fury yelled as she grabbed my leg causing my face to hit the disgusting dirt.
Right when I was about to break free war punched me in the face sending me deeper into the ground.
Darkness...

" Lloyd!" I heard my name called.
I quickly came to my senses grabbing the shovel in the garden since my swords were left with my real mother. Death cackled.
" You think you can fight me with th-"
BANG!

I hit him in the face.
I never had patience for petty little monologues. I heard Dami giggle as Death tried to fix his mask correctly onto his face. He growled.
" How dare you!!"
" Pfft, whatever you stupid scrub."

Death came running at me with his scythe as I ran toward him as well. Dami and her brothers(and sister) stood spectating the ongoing battle.
I slid on my knees bending backwards to avoid the attack. Death turned around, but he didn't turn around fast enough. I took the shovel and hit both of his legs making him fall.
Me?! Making a horsemen fall? It must've been my lucky day!

As he fell I jumped up and kicked him in his back causing him to be stunned for a bit. And finally I sat on his back, punching his face multiple times.
" NO! Lloyd STOP!" Damiana shouted.

My anger flowed through my veins but it wasn't enough to ignore the voice of my beloved.
I looked up at her worried face.
" I'm sorry." I mumbled as I got up. Death immediately got up with his scythe and-

" Brother stop." War commanded.
" Why should I listen to you?" Death scowled.
" This boy proved he is strong. " Fury chimed in.
" And so the hell what? Do you want this human-"
" I'm half demon actually."
Death glared at me and I just shrugged cause I didn't give a damn.

" Do you want this half human to be with our sister?!"
" Well, I see no problem with it in particular. You were the only one who chose to fight the boy." Strife hissed.

I stood there not understanding why these warriors were standing up for me and going against their eldest brother. But for whatever reason it was, it made me hella happy.

" He could entertain Dami so she doesn't get in trouble."
" Yes, she'll be out of our hair for a while."
Dami finally pipped in. She gave him the good ol' puppy dog face to try and sway him.
" Come on, Death. Give him a chance."

Death only barked back.
" NO! I will NOT approve of this THING to be here! Damiana needs to go home and he needs to say here!! OR we can kill him!!"
There was no response. They all didn't agree with Death at all!

He looked at us angry and yelled " Fine! But if he ends up dead one day, don't get angry at me!!" And with that he vanished.

The remaining horsemen only gave me a nod of approval and talked to Dami for a short amount of time before leaving. We stayed on Earth a bit longer exploring but... Eventually Dami couldn't move. When the days turned into months her belly began to grow. And her brothers still did not know...