Chapter 17

Chrissy's Point of View

Crystal started to date another guy. Alex? He did not. Loki is still messing around with girls. Daniel and I are taking West to the mall today.

"West doesn't want to walk anymore. He's tired." West said while we're walking in the mall. I exchanged looks with Daniel. He sighed then picked West up. Everyone was staring. Let me guess. They think that we're one happy family. But I think it's okay. Girls are galring at me because I think they like Daniel. This will be a long mall day.

Today is the day we'll model for Martha. My outfit? A black tank top like that was dyed white, pink and violet at the bottom, a black leather jacket that had spikes and zipper 3 onches before the bottom part which can make it long or short and black ripped short shorts with chains. They made me wear black leather boots. The boys looked fine with their clothes too.

"The couple that are supposed to wear our wedding look, broke up and they don't want to do it anymore." Martha told me as I finished walking on the catwalk. Alex happened to pass by so he was appointed as my partner. He wore the tuxedo as I wore the gown. "That should be me." I heard Daniel mumble. "Oy. Oy. Then wear the gown." I teased. "No. I mean I should be the groom." He muttered. "Are you jealous?" I asked. How cute? "No." He lied. I shook my head as I chuckled. I planted a kiss on his cheek before I walked to the catwalk.

After modeling, Daniel walked to me. "You stole a kiss from my cheek." He said to me. "So?" I chuckled. "I should steal one from you." He said then kissed my cheek. I blushed. "By the way, you look so amazing, gorgeous, cute, dazzling, dreamy and perfect that I just want to take you to Church and marry you right now." He told me hugging me tightly. I just chuckled at him. "I'm serious." He said firmly. "You're not Serious. You're Daniel." I replied sarcastically. "Ha. Ha. Ha." He said in monotone. "Why don't we just go home and watch movies in your room." He offered. "Sounds like a plan." I felt excited.

"The Fault in our Star? Seriously? A drama? I'm a man." Daniel ranted. "Ugh. Daniel, please! I'll let ypu choose the next movie." I offered. "Fine." He breathed. Yes! His choice was Conjuring. Yehey! Not. "Do ypu still like him?" He asked out of no where. "Who?" I asked. "Alex." He simply said. "No." I quickly replied. "Good." He smiled. "Eh?" I asked confused. "Nothing. I'll take you somewhere tomorrow." He said with an excited tone. "Where?" I asked. "Secret." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Whatever, Daniel." I don't know what I'm up to. I don't know what he is up to.

The next day I found myself preparing. I wore a red tank top, black skinny jeans and a grey sweater. I put my Grey Converse on and tied the laces.

Daniel took me to a restaurant. The food here is good by the way. There were violinists that palyed for us. Out of nowhere, Daniel knelt down, pulled out a box and handed it to me. I raised my right eye brow at that. "I've fallen for you. Please date me." He said. "Are you serious?" I asked. He nodded. I said 'yes'. He looked so happy.