Chapter 9

Alex and I were laughing at each other's joke.

"Revenge!" I heard Daniel shout. Before I could turn to him, I felt myself struggling in the water but my wrist hit the pool side and started to bleed. Luckily, I am a good swimmer so I did not drown but I got soaked.

"What was that for?" I asked, raising my voice. "Revenge cause you pushed me before." Daniel said while laughing. Alex helped me up to the pool side then handed me a towel. "What the hell?!" Alex growled when he saw the big wound on my wrist. "Dude, look at what you did?" Alex hissed at Daniel. "I'm sorry." he said looking at the floor. "Yeah, right." Alex said sarcastically then rolled his eyes. "Let's get you changed and checked at the hospital." Alex said then he carried me, Bridal style. I felt weak and tired so I rested my head on Alex's shoulder. He carried me to my closet then handed me a  black t shirt,  white denim short shorts, and undergarments. I blushed at his action. He went out so I could change. "I'm done." I said weakly. 

Alex carried me again and placed me in his car. "We'll go tooo." Nathan and loki said as they got in the car.Alex looked like he was going to kill Daniel if I die. I checked my bleeding wrist which was still bleeding. 

We got to the hospital and of course Alex carried me inside. "Please help us." Alex said to the nurse. The doctor checked me.

My wrist was wrapped. No veins were cut. It was just a big wound. I was adviced to take some Vitamin C, clean the wound and change the casts.

Alex carried me back to the car. He looked relieved because II was fine but there was a part of him that was pissed like he would kill Daniel when we reach the house. When we got there Alex carried me to my room. 

"I'm fine. You could go get some rest." I told him.

"Nah. I want to be your nurse." he said, massaging my head.

"Chrissy!" I heard West shout. He ran to me then looked at me. He was crying.

"Why are you crying, little man?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why?" Alex asked.

"I was so worried. Don't worry cause I scolded Daniel already." he said proudly.

"Speaking of that little F- Fudge. Where is he?" Alex almost shouted. He almost said the 'f' word.

"Don't start a fight with him." I whispered to Alex. 

"Don't worry. I won't let him hurt you again." he said then kissed my forehead. That was like so sweet.

"West, could you ask Nancy to bring some food here?" Alex asked West. "Sure but it is for Chrissy and yours not Daniel's." West said then ran. Alex and I looked at eachother then laughed. 

After thirty minutes of waiting, Nancy arrived. She was holding a tray. There were Burgers, French Fries, Cookies and Iced tea. 

Alex treated me like a baby and kept on feeding me. He took care of me and I find it sweet. "I want to watch a movie." I said to Alex. "You'll rest after the movie. Sounds good?" he asked. "If you stay and sing to me after the movie it will look good and sound good." I told him then pouted. "As your nurse, I am ready to set a camp here to take care of you and I'll sing for you if that will make feel better." he said looking at my eyes. His Hazel brown eyes were focused on mine. "Hunger games, Catching fire? Sounds good?" I asked. "Yeah." he said then he placed the CD in.

 I personally like the part where Katniss's wedding gown went on fire then changed. I also like the training part where she practiced using the arrow and bow. Me want to learn that. Me want to shot an apple that was in a mouth of a roasted pig.

The movie was over and Alex stared at me. "Song before sleep." I told him and he just rolled his eyes. "You're such a child." he breathed. "You love me." I said pinching his cheeks. "Okay. I'll get the guitar." he said then went out.

"What song do you want?" he asked. "I really like Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift." I told him with a shrug. "That's a peaceful song." he said and I nodded with a smile. I lay down on my bed and he started singing. His voice was so Peaceful. His voice was great. I am sure that I'm fan girling now. I stared at him as he sang then closed my eyes to clear my mid and relax. His voice was relaxing.

"Just close your eyes

The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh." he ended the song.

My eyes were closed but  I could still hear the whisperings around.

"I'll always take care of you. I'll always be here for you." I heard Alex whispered then ran his hands through my hair oh... and he kissed y forehead. I smiled at that but kept my eyes close. I don't know why but right now, I feel fine, safe, far from danger and comfortable. I felt that he cared. I felt him smiling and watching me. I remember his Hazel Brown eyes. Memories flashed back in my mind. The eye to eye, piggy back ride, his voice, being caring and how he said the words a while a go. He's such a true friend. Now, I know that he'll always be here for me. He will always care.