Chapter 13

It is Sunday today, and I am waiting for the delivering of my mom's car and my car. "Chrissy, why don't you join the boys, Nancy and I eat at our family restaurant?" Martha asked. "Nah. I'll be fine here and I will wait for my mom's car and my car." I replied giving her a smile. "Okay..." she replied trailing off. "I decided to stay with her to keep the house safe and her safe." Alex said and everyone turned to ook at him even I turned to him. "Okay. Call us if you need something." Martha said. "We will." Alex said then Martha, the other four boys and Nancy went out.

"Why did you choose to stay?" I asked Alex. "Because I can't let an innocent girl like you alone." Alex replied with a shrug. "Aww!" I cooed. "Come on let's just watch TV while we're waiting." he said then turned the TV on. "So...." I started. "Yeah?" he asked. "School starts tomorrow, right?" I asked. "Well... Yeah." he replied with a shrug. "Don't ou have any tips?" I asked. "Ohh. Yeah. Stay away from Tricia..." he said trailing off. "Let me guess... She's the School's slut, cheer captain and she likes one of the Reid brothers." I said while rubbing my chin to pretend that I was thinking. "You got it right." he replied. "The Samuel guy?" I asked. "He's a player." he replied. "Tell me more about the sllut and the player." I said. "They are twins." he replied. "Wow!'' was all I could say. "Be careful with the bad influences." he said and I just nodded. 

"I'm hungry." Alex groaned. "So?" I asked. "Make me a sandwhich." he said pointing at me then to the kitchen. I don't want but I just went to the kitchen. I got some mayo, cheese, fried some gam and an egg. I was assembling the sandwhich when I felt something cold sticky substance on my right cheek. I checked my cheek and it was mayo. WTF! I turned to see the suspect who was Alex. "Oh! You're going down." I said getting some mayo. Alex started running around the house and of course I chased. Childish? Call it whatever you want but I won't let him get away with this mayo fight. 

I reached the second floor and I started calling his name like from the horror scenes in movies. "Alex! Alex! Come out! Come out wherever you are!" I sang while laughing evilly. I ran to his room and it was locked. I had an idea so here goes nothing.... 'So you're not in your room then maybe you're in the kitchen." I said then pretended to walk away. He then opened the door but instead of closing it for me not to get him, he started running again. Boy was he  fast? Very fast. I chased again of course.

Now, I know how Tom feels when he's chasing Jerry. I think we already run around the whole house if I'm not mistaken. I'm now looking for him at the garden. I saw his feet near the bushes. "I can see your feet." I warned. He moved and I ran to the bushes. I got him then placed some mayo on his nose then run to the maximum speed. I ran to my room and hid under my bed.I heard my door opening slowly just like in horror films. When did it turn to horror? "Booh!" Alex  found me and I crawled out. He grabbed my waist and pulled me. An idea got into my head so I followed. I pushed him to my bed and ran to the living room. He was already after me when I checked. He tripped and fell on me. Gues what happened next. No, we didn't kiss. He was on top of me and we landed on the sofa. He was moving closer and I was moving closer. He'll be kissing me? Then the doorbell rang that made us stop. "Maybe it's them." I said then he got off me. We ran to the door and when we opened it, I didn't see my car.

It was the mail man. "Ms. Chrissy right?" he asked. "Yeah." i replied. "well, you're car wasn't shifted here because of a storm. Sorry and there was some kind of shifting problem." he said. "Oh okay." I replied. "Are you alone?" he suddenly asked. "No. She's with her boy friend." Alex said then wrapped his protective arms around me. "Oh. I guess I should leave now." The mail man said. "Yes. You should." Alex said giving the mail man a Death glare.

After closing the door, I turned to Alex and gave him a questioning look. "What was that for?" I asked. "He was eye raping you." he said with a shrug. "Oh." was all I could say. "Let's just go back to watching/" I said after gaining myself back. "So Your cars?" he asked. "I don't know when will they deliver." I said with a shrug. "It' okay because I Alex Reid is still your driver for free." he said and I can tell you that was so sweet of him. We are acting like nothing happened a while a go. Oh please! Nothing really happened. "Do you still want a sandwhich?" I asked him. "Yeah. Sure." he replied. I walked back to the kitchen and finished the sandwhich.

"Here." I said as I handed his sandwhich. "Thanks." he said then took a large bite. "This is good." he said after swallowing. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah!" he replied while nodding. "Thanks." I said and he just smiled. How cute? Enough for me to melt but guess what. I didn't melt.

After 1 hour

"Are you sleepy?" Alex asked me. "A little." I replied then yawned. "Do you want me to bring you to your room?" he asked. "Nah. I could go there-" I said but he cut me off. "But I'm not allowing you to go on your own." he said then picked me bridal style... 

___________________

They're so sweet! Whoot! Whoot! Team Alex? Team Daniel? Team Nathan? Argh! This is hard! Who's your bet??? 

___________________

I'm so sorry... Again. There are lots of school work here :((((( but I'll update as soon as possible :) Thanks for your support! Yehey! Please continue reading, voting, leaving comments, suggestions, Private message me if you have any other things you want to say and you can also support by telling your friends to read so yeah! Thanks again! You're the bestest even bestest is not a word ;) Love you all! ~ Ashy here XOXO