Epilogue

5 years later...

Chrissy and Alex are still together and they are married. One night, Alex came home from work and found his wife waiting in the dining room. There were lighted candles, food and wine. Alex raised his brow as if asking Chrissy 'What's this all about, hun?' Chrissy smiled and said "Surprise." making Alex laugh in joy. As they were eating, Chrissy was smiling differently. Alex's curiosity grew bigger. "This not just an ordinary surprise." He said to himself. "Did she get a promotion?" He asked himself. When it was time to drink wine, Chrissy poured some in Alex's wineglass. "Wait here." She said to him before going to the kitchen. Alex noticed that his wife hasn't poured wine in her wineglass. Chrissy came back with a carton of milk. She poured some in her supposed to be wineglass. Alex noticed it. "Cheers." Chrissy said before drinking.

"Alex, I'm pregnant." Chrissy told him. Then it hit Alex. "So that's why you prepared all of this and you drank milk instead of wine." He said to his wife. Chrissy nodded. "Chrissy, I hope it's a boy." Alex said as he scratched his chin. Chrissy chuckled at her husband. "I hope he's like you." She told him.

6 months later...

Alex accompanied Chrissy to the hospital for the check up. Guess the gender of the baby. A boy? A girl? If you thought boy, you're half right. If you thought girl, you're half right. Bingo! Twins. Alex was so happy that he came up with names for the girl. "The girl should be named Delphine Mae Reid." He said. "The boy must be Daniel Baxter Reid." He followed up. Chrissy nodded remembering Daniel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I would like to say "the end" but true love doesn't have an ending. To infinity and beyond.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

××