Chapter 10

"Dude, you've already wounded her on the wrist and now you want to bother her while she's resting peacefully?" I heard Alex's Voice. I know that it was him cause I've already heard him many times so yeah.

"Alex, I just want to say sorry to Chrissy." I heard Daniel. I guess it was him cause he's the only one who did something to me.

"Just wait when she's better." Alex said to him.

"Okay. Mom told me to tell you that it is dinner time. She did not want to use the intercom because Chrissy might wake up." Daniel said.

"I'll just bring her dinner later." Alex said then the door closed.

I waited for someone to talk to me. Yeah. I heard someone opening the door and I pretended that I was sleeping. I felt someone stroking my hair softly. I opened my eyes and saw Alex looking at me.

"I brought you some dinner." he said.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"Mashed potatoes, Roasted chicken, Carbonara and muffins." he said handin me the tray of food.

"These are all good for two." I told him.

"Yup cause we'll share. I can't stand eating there when I know that you'll be eating alone." he said sweetly. Aww!

"You're so sweet, Alex-poo" I teased pinching his cheeks. He lauhged at the nick name. "Alex-poo? Really?" he asked in between laughters. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "We're on nick names now. Damn girl. Moves fast." he muttered.  I laughed while pinching his cheeks. "Then I'll call you Chrissy-poo." he said then pinched my cheeks. We are now pinching eachothers cheeks. Childish, right? Yes it is but it was sweet.

"Since I was the one feeding you a while ago, you'll be feeding me now."  he said and I chuckled but nodded.

"Are you really going to nurse me all night?" I asked.

"Yes and you can't stop me." he replied firmly.

"I'm not planning to stop you." I said. 

"Good." he said.

"I want to take a bath." I said.

"Do you want my company?" Alex asked.

"Pervert." I mumbled sending him a death glare.

"Just kidding. Go on. I'll be here watching TV." he said with a shrug.

After showering, I wore the bath robe and wrapped my hair using a towel then I went to the closet. I wore my white cotton t shirt and pink cotton shorts.

"Do you want to sleep?" Alex asked as I got out of the closet.

"I'm not yet sleepy." I told him.

"Want to play Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Sure." I told him with a smile.

"Truth or Dare?" he asked.

"Truth." I replied.

"Are you attracted to Daniel?" he asked looking at me, straight in the eyes.

"Nah. I'd rather swim with sharks." I said while chuckling.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked him.

"Truth." he said firmly.

"If you were a girl, who would you date from the Reid brothers?" I asked.

"Is that a trick question?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Nope." I said while shaking my head.

"I'll date myself or the one who'll be Alex." he said with a shrug and I laughed.

"So full of yourself." I said still laughing hard.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare." I said and felt like taking it back but I can't.

"Lap dance on me." he said smirking at me. "and make it sexy." he added.

I got up from where I was sitting and sat on Alex's lap. I leaed to him, biting my lower lip then played his hair using my right hand while the left hand was on his chest. I rocked my self on him and he let out a moan. I smiled at him, kissed his cheek then got off of him.

"Are you a pro stripper?" he asked with a raised brow.

"No." I said then chuckled at him.

"You sure knew how to turn me on." he said and I stuck my tounge out at him.

"I see you enjoyed. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." he said. I smirked at him and he looked scared.

"I want you to carry me around. Piggy back ride and tell the people this line 'The girl on my back owns me and I will obey her forever and ever. To infinity and beyond.' Got it?" I dared. i grabbed my phone and held it.

"Okay." he said then helped me on his back. 

"Now. GO!" I commanded. Alex ran out andwent to the living room where he saw her mom and brothers watching a TV show. They all turned to look at us with wide eyes and widely opened mouths.

"The girl on my back owns me and I will obey her forever and ever. To infinity and beyond." Alex announced. Everyone started laughing at him. "Good boy." I said while petting him. He glared at me and I smirked. "Kitchen now." I said and he did not protest. "Hi Nancy!" I greeted as we entered but she was on the phone and she was startled. "Sorry." I mouthed. "Sorry. Wrong number." she said on the phone. "Can I do anything for you?" she asked. "Yes. Actually, I want you to take a video of Alex as he say some magic words." I told her then handed my phone. She smiled and noded.

"One.....two....three." she counted.

"The girl on my back owns me and I will obey her forever and ever. To infinity and beyond" Alex said and I smiled at the camera. Nancy stopped the filming and saved it. I watched it and chuckled. "Now back to my room." I told Alex whodid not fight back and walked to my room while he was still giving me a piggy back ride. I got off him and let myself fall on my bed.

"Since you were not able to go shopping today, wanna reschedule it and do it tomorrow?" Alex asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said while nodding.

"School starts on Monday. Time flies surely fast." he breathed. I nodded.

"You should sleep." he said.

"You too." I told him. 

"I'll sleep at the sofa." he said, pointing at my white sofa.

"You can go to your room." I told him.

"I insist to sleep at your sofa and guard you all night." he said firmly.

"Okay...." I said trailing off.

"Good night Chrissy- poo." he whispered and kissed my forehead. He pulled away then smiled at me.

"Good night Alex- poo." I replied with a smile the drifted to sleep. That was so sweet of him. He's nursing me, guarding me, kiss on the forehead, smile and good night.