Bonus Chapter

Author's note

Before you guys flip... I still feel guilty for killing Daniel in the story so I decided to add this chapter which shouldn't have existed. But hey. I love you awesome peeps!

Okay... This happened before Daniel died.

So here it goes...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Daniel's Point of View

Finally, Chrissy said yes to me. I planned everything to be perfect because that's what she deserves. Perfection.

"What are you thinking about? " Chrissy's Voice intrrrupted me from my train of thoughts. "Just reminiscing the moment you said yes. I can't believe you actually chose me. An extremely gorgeous, unbelievably kind, amazingly talented, stunningly glamorous and perfect woman like you would love me. I didn't know I'd be able to get you for myself. Never did I see this coming. Perfect it is like a scene from a Romantic Cliche movie." I admiringly uttered to her which made her smile sweetlty making me fall in love with her more.

"Why do you stare at me like that?" she asked chuckling. "I just can't believe that I am staring up close a very precious masterpiece... You don't know how astonishing you are both in and out." I tell her as I kiss her forehead."Uhmmm, guys, you do know I'm watching Disney with you right now right?" West asked to remind us of his presence. "I think I want chocolate... " Chrissy tells me. "Why is our little baby hungry?" I asked as I caressed her stomach. "What?! You're going to have a baby?!" West exclaims in an excited tone. "No. Big bro was just joking." Chrissy explained to West then she punched my shoulder. "Oh... It will be fun to have another baby in the house." West said pouting like a kid. "We can give you a playmate if you want.." I wiggled my eyebrows to Chrissy suggestively and she just punched my shoulder once more.

"Go get chocolates." With that command, Chrissy pushed me. I went to the kitchen to find no chocolate so I decided to go out to buy some. It will be quick. I drove fast and furious, kidding. I got to the grocery store and bought some chocolates, gummy bears, cookies, chips and ice cream for my girl. On the way home, I passed by a flower shop selling different types of flowers so I decided to get Chrissy some.

"Wow. I asked for some chocolates but you got me a food supply for like a week and flowers. Just wow. " Chrissy was surprised. "Impressive. Truly, I am impressed, big bro. " West said to me. I watched Chrissy eat and I swear as she chowed down the food, she looked like an endorser of the food. Ugh. It makes me want to eat the same thing she is eating.

"I love you, Chrissy." I blurted out the feelingsand statement both my hear and mind are screaming. She just smiled sweetly before responding. "I love you too, Daniel. " she told me and I swear I wasn't able to stop my self from hugging her. "West wants hug too!" West screamed as he bounced on the bed. Chrissy and I chukled then gave him a hug.

Night came and it was time for another surprise I have up my sleeve. I took her to a beach then set up the picnic surprise. "You never run out of surprises huh, Daniel? " she commented with an amazed tone. "For you, I won't." I told her. "If only you told me we'll be going to a beach then I would have brought a swimsuit with me." she said pouting. "Who said I wasn't ready in case you wanted to swim?" I asked her with a raised brow.

I gave her the prepared swimsuit hidden in the compartment of my car. She changed and I waited outside the car making sure no one was peaking. Also the car was tinted so I didn't see anything don't worry.

Chrissy was about to go into the water when she stopped in her tracks. "I think it will be cold." she said to me. "No stopping now, Princess. " I told her as I carried her into the water. It was indeed cold but she got me told and I got her to hold. We were hugging as we stood in the middle of the tiny waves trying to meet with the sandy shore. "Thank you." she says before kissing my cheek. "It's my pleasure, Chrissy." I told her as I kissed her forehead. "I love you, Daniel." she stated staring at me lovingly as if she was lost in my eyes and taken by the moment. "I love you too, Chrissy. " I told her looking at her eyes also lost in her stare. We moved inch by inch closer until our lips met. Passionate, sweet, and romantic was the kiss we shared.

After parting our lips but still have each other embraced in each other's arms and forehead leaning against forehead, we stared into each other's eyes. "I'll marry you someday. " I told her. She giggles before giving me a peck on the lips. "I'll marry you someday. " she says while smiling. "I can't wait to have kids with you." I honestly told her. She blushed and turned in to tomato real quick. "How many kids would you like?" I asked her. She was turning redder than before. "I want 10." I told her and she stared at me awestrucked. "T-ten?" she stuttered looking so adorable. "or more... " I added. "m-more?" she asked surprised. I smiled and nodded. "I'm fine with five thou.... But if more then okay. " she says smiling a bit. "Damn. I love you Chrissy. I love you so much. You're all I want to be with for the rest of my life." I tell her before my lips meet hers once more full of love and passion. We smile at each other in between kisses after the long passionate kiss we shared.

After the date, we went home to see Alex asleep on the couch, drunk. I guess. I told Chrissy to go upstairs, change clothes and that I'll follow soon after I carried Alex. This is the second time now. "Fix your life, brother." I told him. "N-no. Chrissy.. C-Chri-rissyyy..." he slurred. "Daniel, what's going on?" asked Loki. "Nothing. " I lied. "I'll carry that idiot to his room. " Loki offered. "Let's just carry him together. He's quite heavy and his alcohol scented breath is killing me." I retorted and Loki chuckled as he helped me carry Alex.

I went to Chrissy's room afterwards. She was already in her white tank top and black cotton shorts. Darn! I wanted to grab her. She looks innocent, pretty and sexy. I need to control my self. She stood up and hugged me. "Let's sleep." she whispered while trailing kisses on my cheeks. "Okay." I hugged her and carried her to bed as if we were newly wed. I tucked her to bed and we hugged under the sheets till we drifted off to deep sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 

So what do you guys think? :)