Chapter 2

"I'll call someone to pick us up." Martha said pulling her Samsung phone from her pocket. I pulled out my Iphone 5s and started playing it 'Dumb Ways to Die' because I was bored.

"Nathan could you pick us from the airport." Martha said. Nathan is the eldest son.

"Yeah, we're here at the front part. " she replied to Nathan.

"Okay, bye." she said then ended the call.

"He'll be here soon." she said. to me. I nodded my head and turned back to my game.

After 35 minutes and 10.33 seconds of waiting...

"Mom!" A tall Adonis-like guy called Martha.

"Nathan, I'm glad you're already here." Martha said, hugging her son.

"Geez! Mom, stop treating me like a baby." he said rolling his eyes before turning to look at me.

"But you are my ba-" Martha said but she was cut off by Nathan.

"Who is she?" he asked pointing to me with his eyebrows meeting together signalling that my presence have triggered his curiosity.

"Hi Nathan! I am Chrissy Green. I would like it if you call me Chrissy or whatever you want." I said smiling.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." he said smiling back. 

"Now be a gentleman and help her with her things." Martha commanded. 

"Give me your bags." Nathan said smiling.

"No. It's fi-" I said but Nathan cut me off.

"Please." he said looking at me like he was a lost puppy. Oh my G! It was so cute.

"Okay. Thanks." I said as he grabbed all the bags and for a few seconds our hands collided against each other. 

"It is my honor." he said smiling.

I giggled a little with that.

Nathan's car was Silverish 2005 Honda Airwave. 

The drive was thirty minutes long and less than I expected. 

We walked in the mansion. Yes, it is a mansion. It was large. I am definitely not exaggerating things. My eyes scanned the hotel lobby looking 'living room'. My eyes landed on three handsome, sexy, hot and tall boys. Suddenly I felt someone hugging my legs. I looked down to see an adorable little boy.

"Everyone, this is Chrissy Green. Call her Chrissy. Now introduce yourselves like the real gentlemen I taught you all to become." Martha said amd got everyone's attention.

"Hi Chrissy! I am West. I am five." West says smiling cutely at me. "You're so cute." I say pulling him into a hug. He giggled and hugged back.

"I am Loki. I am 16 years old. I am a Junior. I am a Track runner. I also dance." he said with a grin showing a bit of his dance moves then openned his arms widely. "What?" I asked with a raise brow. "Aren't you giving me a hug like what you gave to West?" he asked. I laughed and gave him a warm hug. "Enough. It's my turn." another boy said as he pulled Loki away.

"I am Daniel. I am 17 years old like you, I guess. I am a Senior. Quarterback. I like cars..... ' he said trailing off and leaning to my ears. "and handsome as you can see."  he whispered. he stepped back smirking as he stuck his hand out for me to shake it. "It's a pleasure to meet you." I said faking a smile before shaking his hand but he pulled it and placed a kiss on top of it. "The pleasure is mine." he said smirking then he pulled me to his bone crashing hug. I will never hug a football player again. He pulled away still wearing his smirk then sent me a wink. "I'm sure you are what you said." I say to him with a smirk. "Wanna bet?" he asked. "Nope. I've been offered better. Thanks for the offer, anyways." I said smirking at him. 

"And I guess you're Alex?" I asked turning to another hot man. "Yes." he said with a nod. 

"Alex, guide her to her room." Martha said. He just nodded. "Let's go." he says helping me with my bags. 

"Elevator or stairs?" Alex asked. "Stairs will be better." I said. He just nodded. "That's Loki's room. That's Nathan's. That's Mine next to yours. That's West's and in the third flour is my parents' room. Fourth floor has a big library. Fifth flour has a movie theater and a game room." he said as he pointed some rooms. "Thanks." I say as we reached my room. "You're welcome." he said setting the bags down. He turned to leave.

"Wait." I called out. "Yes?" Alex asked. "Your brothers told me about their selves and you didn't" I say to him. "Oh Sorry for being rude. Can we start again?" He says with an apologetic smile. I nodded. "Hi! I am Chrissy. I'm 17 years old. Senior. I can play all Sports. I can play all instruments. I sing. I dance. I'm not a straight A but I am not failing either..... and I want us to be friends." I say then stick my hand out for him to shake. "Hi Chrissy! I am Alex. I am 18 years old. I'm still a Senior because I got sick when I was younger and i had to repeat a whole year. Like you, I play all instruments and sing. Oh! I forgot to tell you that we have a music room at the first floor. I like sports but I focused on Basketball. I'm the team captain. I would also want us to be friends." he said then shook my hand. He smiled at me. "Can I have a hug?" he asked. "Let me think of it...." I say smiling as I trailed off but I did not even finish because he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. It was comfortable. After like five minutes of hugging he pulled away. "It's really nice to meet you and I like to hug you more but you have to rest." he says and I nodded. He kissed my fore head then said "Please rest. I'll leave now and if you need anything, just come to my room, shout my name and I will bust in here like I'm superman or you could use the intercom." he says smiling. "Thanks." I say smiling to him then he left.

The wall of my room was painted pink with alternating gold and white polka dots. The whole floor was covered with grey carpet. There was a study table at the side, a wide flat screen TV, king sized bed, and so on. It was like a room fit for a princess. 

I removed my shoes and wore my indoor slippers that were pink. I laid down for twenty minutes then I took a shower. In stories, the girl who lived with boys is probably calling her best friends but not me cause I don't have a best friend. Everyone wanted to be my best friend in my school but let's just say I treat everyone fairly. For me best friends and friends are same so I don't go far from friends. I had like ten boy friends before. The relationships were strong. The guys did not do anything but I broke up with them cause I don't like being talked about so much. For them to move on, they transferred one by one to other schools.  I decided to take a shower.