Chapter 11

"Hey Chrissy! Wake up. We'll go shopping today." a familiar voice said. I felt someone shaking me a little. I opened my eyes a little and saw Alex.

"Five more minutes." I groaned.

"Nope." he said popping the 'p'.

"And what will you do to me?" I asked and he smirked evilly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" I screamed when I felt him pulling me out of my bed. "Put me down!" I shrieked. "Your wish is my command." he said with a smirk. He turned the shower on and placed me under the cold water.

"Shit!" I cursed. Alex chuckled and I sent him a death glare. "Out!" I shouted.

When I was sure that he was out, I stripped my clothes off and continued my shower. 

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Fire away, fire away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am titanium

I am titanium

I am titanium" I sang like I was Beca from Pitch Perfect while showering.

I wore my bath robe then wrapped my hair in a towel like what I always do then walked to the closet.

My outfit was consisted of Light Brown Denim pants, Black V neck T shirt, Grey and White Beanie and Black Vans. Alex and I got in the car and he drove.

"Want to start there?" he asked while pointing at a Pink store of clothes.

"Sure." I replied.

I started searching for clothes. I grabbed some pink T shirts that had some pictures or writings. I paid using the Debit card that Martha gave and noticed that Alex was watching me. "What?" I asked. "You're such a girl." he said chuckling a little. "I am a girl." I said, crossing my arms at my chest. "Yeah. I know." he said looking at me up to down the back to top. "A hot one." he added. I chuckled and winked at him. "I know and probably the hottest of all.'' I said the walked to the next store. If the store before was selling pink, the second store is different cause it only sells black, grey and white clothes. I got a black ripped skinny Jeans, Black but not ripped skinny jeans, white skinny jeans and grey skinny jeans. I also got some T shirts that were black, white or grey. They have some writings or some pictures each. I turned to Alex who I felt was looking at me and I'm right. "Why do you keep on watching me?" I asked with a raised brow. "Nothing. Nothing." he said while shaking his head. I let out a sigh then paid for the clothes I liked. 

Scanning the whole place till my eyes stopped at a Store that was selling Band shirts. Oh my Goodness! My favorite bands were Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens and 5 Seconds of Summer. I bought their band shirts. "You like 5 Seconds of summer too?" Alex asked. "Yup." I said while nodding. "Me too." he said cheerfully. "They are like awesome!" I exclaimed happily. "Yes, you're right." he said. "Now give those paper bags of clothes cause I will carry them like a man." he said then grabbed the paper bags. "Thanks, man." I said patting his arms. "Don't you want to buy some clothes for yourself?" I asked. "Nah. I'm fine while I watch you do your shopping." he said looking at the clothes I bought.

"Do you want to help me pick some bras and panties?" I teased. "As long as you listen to my suggestions." Alex said with a smirk. "Then, let's go." i said then pulled him to the Victoria Secret. "Black and pink, black and violet, grey and pink, black and green and Violet and black." he said while searching for bras and panties. I laughed at his comment but still obeyed. After paying, we decided to go home. 

Alex and I walked in the house whilee carrying the paper bags. We both went to our rooms then I decided to drink some water. I saw Nancy at the kitchen. She was reading a letter, I suppose. Her cheeks were a little pink. She looked so happy and I guess it was from someone special. "Hey!" I greeted but she was surprised that she jumped out of her seat and hid the letter behind her. "Hey!" she greeted back after regaining herself. "I'm sorry for shocking you." I apologized. "N-no it's o-okay." she stuttered. "Do you have a boy friend?" I asked. "Ye-Yes." She stuttered again. "Is that from him?" I asked poiting to the letter. "Yeah." she said shyly. "Aren't we going to meet him?" I asked. "Well, I'm not sure." she said with a shrug. "I maid cupcakes. Want to help me design them?" he offered. "Sure. I'll get Alex and West to help us." I said with a smile and she nodded.

"Alex!" I called while knocking at his door. "Yes?" he asked as he opened the door. "Nancy baked some cupcakes so do you want to help at designing?" I asked. "No. I'm a man." he said firmly. "Please." I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes. "Okay. Stop that puppy dog eyes." he said raising his hands in the air as a sign of defeat. "Yay! Thanks!" I cheered hugging him. "Let's get West." I said pulling him to West's room. "He's sleeping. Daniel and Loki are there taking care of the baby boy. Nathan is I guess in the gym." he said. "Okay. Let's go do it ourselves." I said pulling him to the kitchen. "Such a fiesty woman." he said as I pulled him to the kitchen. I glared at him and he smirked. "My brothers and I except West like fiesty women cause Daniel said that they are good in bed. Daniel is the biggest player. Nathan is second. Loki is third and I am number four." he said the last part like how it was said in the movie of 'I am number four.' I laughed at him and he raised an eye brow at me. "I thought you were the good boy in the family but turns out that you are a player too." I said shaking my head. "Don't judge a book by it's cover." he said. "Okay. Now let's design cupcakes." I said then we got in the kitchen.