Chapter 3

I am now wearing a pink cotton shirt and gray short shorts. "Diner time." I heard Martha's voice from the Intercom. 

I was brushing my hair before I go down stairs when someone decided to knock. I opened the door to see who it was. 

"Hey Alex!" I greeted with a smile.

"Hey Chrissy!" Alex greeted back.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Mom told me to get you andd bring you to the Dining room." he said.

"Okay. Thanks." I said with a smile.

"Do you want to go to the Music room after dinner?" he asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said with excitement.

We walked in and everyone was watching us like we're in a freaking runway. 

"Where should I sit?" I asked Alex. 

"Let me guide you to your seat, Princess." he said sticking his hand out and I chuckled at this. Everyone was still watching us. I held Alex's hand and he pulled out the chair for me then sat next to me. "Thanks." I whispered and he smiled. "It is an honor, princess." he said with a British accent making me chuckle.  "Chrissy!" West shouted as he got on my lap. "Hey little man, let her eat please." Alex told West. "She won't feed me?" West asked then pouted. "No. You're big enough." Alex says and West got off my lap and sat back to his seat. Everyone chuckled at his expression.

"Chrissy." Martha called my name.

"Yes?'' I asked.

"This is Nancy the maid." Martha said as she pointed at a woman that looked like 30 plus years old. 

"Hi Ms. Chrissy." Nancy greeted.

"Hello Nancy. You can call me Chrissy." I said with a smile. She just nodded then excused herself before she left.

"School here starts on June. It's Sunday today so next Monday will be your first day of school as Seniors." Martha said and I nodded.

After eating, Alex and I volunteered to wash the plates. "I wash them then you wipe." I ordered him. "Sounds like a plan." he said and I nodded. "Do you know the reason why I'm here?" I asked. "Nope and it's okay if you don't tell me." he says rubbing my back a a little. "I just need to tell someone who I know that I can trust." I said looking at him the turning back to the plates. "You can tell me whenever you're ready." he said with sincerity. "No. I'll tell you now but don't tell anyone." I said and he nodded. "A week ago, my mom and I were at the mall. We told Dad to meet us at our favorite restaurant. We were very happy when suddenly three men wearing black shot my dad then my mom told me to run that's why I'm still alive." I said then tears started falling down my cheeks. Alex wrapped his rms around me and rubbed my back. "Shh. It will be okay." he said and kissed my forehead. "You have a nice locket." he said while he was looking at my locket. "Well, it was my mom's gift for me the day she died." I said crying at his shoulder. "Come on." he says as he hold my hand  and dragged me to the Music room. "Wow!" was all I could say.There were two Acoustic guitars. The first one was black and the other one was blue. There was a drum set at the corner. There were two electric guitars, two acoustic guitars and a bass guitar. The first electric guitar was clear like glass and the other one was matte red. There was a lyre. Piano. Violin. Beatbox. Ciello. Trumpet. French Horn.

"Can you play the guitar and sing? Cause I want to hear you." I said and he smiled then nodded.

"Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars." he said then grabbed the guitar.

"I remember tears streaming down your face

When I said, "I'll never let you go"

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight" he sang as he strammed the guitar.

"Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound" I joined him singing and I closed my eyes like I was in a Music Video.

"Don't you dare look out your window, darling,

Everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold on to this lullaby

Even when music's gone

Gone" We sang together.

"Just close your eyes

The sun is going down

You'll be alright

No one can hurt you now

Come morning light

You and I'll be safe and sound" Alex and I sang while staring at eachother's eyes.

"Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)

La La (La La)

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh

La La (La La)" he sang and I was the second voice.

"Just close your eyes

You'll be alright

Come morning light,

You and I'll be safe and sound..." Alex and I sang but I closed my eyes to feel the song.

"Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh. " I sang with him. 

"Your voice was awesome." I told him.

"Your's too." he said. 

"Our voice mixed well...." he said trailing off.

"I think that's awesome." I told him with a grin on my face.

"Me too." he said with a smile.

"Let's go to our rooms?" he asked.

"Good idea." I said with a nod. 

On our way to our rooms, everyone watched the T.V but West jumped on me. Luckily, I catched him. "I want to sleep." West said with a sleepy tone then yawned. I looked at Alex and he just shrugged. "Let's put him on his bed." he said. I nodded.

After placing West to his bed, Alex decided to walk me to my room. "Do you want me to give you a tour tomorrow after mom brings us both for shopping?" he asked. "That would be nice. Thanks." I said with a smile. "I'll tell my mom so go rest." he said. The next actions I made were really surprising but still I did them. I hugged Alex and he hugged back. "Thanks." I told him. "You thank me a lot." he says while laughing. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "A kiss on the cheek will do the trick." he says while pointing at his left cheek. i giggled then kissed his cheek. "Thanks." he said. "A kiss on the forehead and a good night will be good." I said trying to imitate him. He chuckled then kissed my forehead. "Good night." he said with a smile. "Good Night, Besty." I said and he laughed. I watched him walk away and I just fell on my bed and slept.