Chapter 1

Month: May

The next day

I got up at 5AM cause our flight will be at 12 but I have some checking and preparing to do. I checked my clothes and things to see them ready. I will also bring my five stuff toy that my parents got me. three of them were given when I was younger. The other two weremade by my mom and I maybe two hours before the shooting. I remembered the happenings then tears flowed freely down my cheeks. I opened my locket and read the writings. I will try to be happy cause I don't want them to worry about me. I wiped my tears and tried to smile. I grabbed a bathrobe and a towel then headed to the  bathroom.  I turned the shower on and let the warm water flow freely.

"Where is the moment we needed the most

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

They tell me your blue skies fade to grey

They tell me your passion's gone away

And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low

You're faking a smile with the coffee to go

You tell me your life's been way off line

You're falling to pieces every time

And I don't need no carryin' on

Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday

The point is they laugh at what you say

And I don't need no carryin' on

You had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

(Oh, on a holiday)

Sometimes the system goes on the blink

And the whole thing turns out wrong

You might not make it back and you know

That you could be well oh that strong

And I'm not wrong

(Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah)

So where is the passion when you need it the most

Oh you and I

You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

You've seen what you like

And how does it feel for one more time

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

Had a bad day

Had a bad day

Had a bad day

Had a bad day

Had a bad day" I sang as I took a bath.

 I wore the bathrobe then wrapped my hair using the towel. I dried my hair and brushed it. Sometimes my hair is straight but sometimes it is wavey. I wore my pink tank top, the black hoodie that my mom bought for me, black denim shorts and Black, Pink Vans, Ice watch and my locket. I grabbed my bags and ran to the living room. 

"Hey Martha." I called her attention. "Are you ready to leave?" she asked. "Yeah." I said with a nod. "Um... we'll take the cab then after a week, your car and your mother's car will be shipped to California. This house will be yours and also the money of your parents." she said as we walked out of the house. "Okay." I replied as I followed close to her as I stole quick glances at our house. All the memories I had with my family came crashing in my mind. Tears were threatening to spill once more.  The taxi came and we got on. I watched as I lost sight of our house as the taxi drove away.

We arrived at the airport after an hour and waited for another thirty minutes before our flight. 

In the plane

 "So... Martha, how many children do you have?" I asked. "Oh Yeah. I forgot to tell you that I have five sons." she said. "Wow?" I said unsure. 

Nathan Reid, He is 19 years old and second year in college. Martha said that Nathan had black hair like his brothers. He wants to be a lawyer. He goes to a university in California so he would not need to leave his family behind. He is good in debating. He's single and ready to minggle that's what his mother said. He plays badminton. 

Alex Reid, he is 18 years old and still a Senior because he was always sick when he was younger that's why he dropped out. He has no choice but to repeat so that's why he is still a Senior. He plays instruments. His mother said that he has a good voice. He has black hair too. He is the captain of the Basketball team. He is also single. He wants to be a singer.

Daniel Reid, he is 17 years old and he is a Senior. He is the Quarterback of the Football team. He likes cars. Not very good in Academics. Well, what will you expect? He eats a lot. He is Single like his brothers. He wants to be a member of the National Football team.

Loki Reid, he is 16 years old and he is a Junior. He is a Track runner. He can also dance. He likes Dubsteps. He wants to be a businessman.

West Reid, he is five years old. He is in Kindergarten. He likes coloring. He showed interest in playing piano. His mother said that last month, West watched his brother, Alex while he was playing the Piano. After watching, he pressed at the same keys his brother pressed. That's how it started. Alex started teaching West how to play the piano.

"My husband is in Spain cause he works there. His name is Arnold." Martha said. 

"Wow!" I gasped. Well, that was a big family. I hope they won't get angry if I switch their names. I let out a sigh. This is going to be a long day.