Chapter 8

"Go away!'' I shouted. 

"Don't you want to see your daddy?" he asked.

"Chrissy?" A voice that I heard before called.

"Dad?" I asked looking around.

"Chrissy!" he called again. "Dad!" I called back.

"Chrissy!" a new voice said.

"Mom!" I called.

"Mom! Dad!" I called when I saw them running to me. I ran to them but before i could hug them they were shot. They disappeared and I saw the three killers laughing.

"Why did you let us die?" my father's voice said.

"Why?" my mom's voice asked.

"You're a bad daughter." Dad said.

"Now, you are flirting with the Reid brothers and enjoying the money and cars we left when you let us die." Mom said.

"No! No! No! No! No!" I screamed.

End of Dream

Shit. I was panting and sweating. It was just a dream. It was just a nightmare. I continued to catch my breath. The door went open and it revealed Alex who ran to me and hugged me. 

"Are you okay? I heard you screaming." he asked.

"Y-yes." I stuttered but the tears flowed on their own. Traitors. Alex looked worried.

"Shh. It was just a dream." he said rubbing my back.

"They were killed again. The killers killed them again and it was in front of me. I did not  do anything. Dad said that i was a bad daughter and they were blaming me for their death." I was panting and crying.

"It was just a dream. Remember, they are your parents and they want you to continue your life and be happy." he said.

"Thanks." I said and he nodded.

"I'll be back so wait." he said then left.

I waited patiently. It was just 4AM and it is Wednesday. Alex came back, holdin a guitar and a glass of milk. He handed me the glass of milk. I eyed it for like a minute before Alex said "Drink." I drunk it slowly and placed the empty glass on the table next to my bed. He started stramming the guitar. He sang Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. "Thanks." I whispered then drifted to sleep as he kept on running his hand through my hair.

*********************************************************

I woke up and it was 10 AM. I over slept. Someone knocked. "Come in." I said. "Good Morning, Beautiful." Alex greeted as he got in. "How did you know that I was awake?" I asked. "Last night, remember?" he asked. Oh yeah! "You were here till I fell asleep?'' I asked. "yeah and I decided to check on you two hours ago before we ate breakfast. I told them that you were still sleeping so I volunteered to bring your breakfast in bed." he explained. "Thanks." I said with a smile. "Your welcome." he said with a smile matching mine. "We have bacons, chicken sandwhich with vegetables in it and Orange juice." he said giving me the tray of food. "Feed me." I said childishly. "You're so childish." he mumbled and i chuckled. "Pwease." I said with a pout. "Uhh not that pout." he groaned then turned away. I was still pouting when he looked back to me. "Fine." he breathed in defeat. 

Alex held the sandwhich in his hands as I took bites. "Want some?'' I asked. "No." he said. "Come on please. Just one bite." I pleaded then pouted. "Uhh. Okay. Okay." he said in defeat. He bit at the spot that I bit a while a go. I ducked down to hide my blush cause I was watching him bite. He was so cute. "Here. Drink." he said holding the glass to my mouth. I took a sip then he placed it back to the tray. 

"Woohoo!" we heard some people having fun. Alex looked at me with the same expression I have. We dashed to my balcony and saw Daniel, Loki and Nathan swimming at the pool. "Do you want to join them?" I asked Alex. He shrugged. "You?" he asked. "I don't know." I said to him. "Come on. Let's just sit at the pool side." he said then pulled me. "Wait. I'll fix myself first." I said to him and he nodded. He sat on the bed and I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I went to the closet and wore my Pink dyed white Denim short shorts and a White T shirt. I brushed my hair and my teeth then I'm set. "Let's go." I said to Alex and pulled him to the pool side. 

Alex and i sat and let our feet in the water. "Mom told me to bring you to the mall later and help you to go shopping." ALex said. "But I have lots of clothes already." I told him. "Mom's orders." he said with a shrug. "You're going to help me, right?" I asked with a sheepish smile. "Yeah." he said with a smile. "Does it mean that you'll help me pinck some underwear?" I asked while laughing. "If you want me to help you." he said then winked. "Do you want to help?" I asked still laughing. "Sure." he said. I giggled and smacked his arm playfully. "Do you guys want some snacks?" Nancy asked. "Yes." we all answered except for Daniel. He just glared at Nancy. Why is he so angry? Is there something that Nancy did to upset him? Why does he keep on glaring at her? "Chrissy. Are you okay?" Alex asked me that made me turn to him. "Yes." I lied even I was really bothered. "Nancy, I'll help you." I said to her and she just smiled. "What are we making?" I asked. "Fries and burgers... oh and juice." she said.

"Here is our snack." I said to Alex. "Did you make these?" he asked. "Yeah. I made your snacks special." I said with a wink. "Damn Girl. So awesome." he muttered. "Say ahhhh." I said trying to feed him while I was holding some fries that were dipped in tomato ketchup. "ahhhhh." he said and I placed the fries in his mouth. "Yum." he said after swallowing.